Reviews for If the Sun Never Set
Kayden Ana Winters chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I like this, but it could be a full story without chapters. Also, why in the world would Jane kiss Edward? Zafrina, is from the Amazon. She fought with the Cullens in Breaking Dawn. Why would Zafrina join the Volturi? Most of this is accurate to New Moon. I don't see how you changed this up.

Love, Kayden Ana Winters
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
there all really good update soon please
Tiffany chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
You know what they say, "More is less and less is more", so don't worry your chapters, they are perfect. Change is good too, it may be so different from Stephanie Meyers, but it is very good, trust me. By the way, about the fact that you don't own any of the books, don't worry, like I said before, " It is very good." Remember to always check your work for mistakes, I always get that problem too, but I had someone tell me to always check my work and now I am telling you. You'll probably one day tell someone the same exact thing, probably sooner then you think. I would also like to thank you for having the courage to actually write and post something on . Very good, very, very good. Keep up the hard work. Thank you for writing this.

With many thanks you "fan", Tiffany.

PS: Never stop writing because you seriously are good, no matter what anyone says-though I doubt that they will say anything bad about you, just ignore them if they do.
Ivy O'Hara chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Please update soon!)

DanielWhite chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
that was a close one
Ivy O'Hara chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Really good and short! Edward should try to explain but Bella gets too mad at him that she tries to get him jealous. It works and then she somehow gets engaged to the guy she tests on getting Edward jealous. It's just an idea that popped up. Update soon;)

DanielWhite chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
oh dear
Splenda chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
What the heck Anne ? ZAFRINA! You and Tay have scary messed up minds! If you don't figure out who this is just Ask at school on monday.
Ivy O'Hara chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Please update soon. I want it to be a surprise when you update)

Ivy O'Hara chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Good chapter, I liked it)

Ivy O'Hara chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Nice chapter)

Ivy O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Good job)

DanielWhite chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
oh
TwilightLove21 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Great chapters! Please update soon :)!
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 3/23/2009