Reviews for Alive
Firefly Nexus chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love this story.

That's really everything I could and would ever say about it, summed up into a sentence. Aoyama's long been a favourite character of mine despite having only appeared for a few episodes and only having a few lines, but there was always something about him that made me like him.

It's strangely disappointing to note that this is the only fanfiction about him in the entire fandom. But, it's not surprising seeing as he's only ever had a few lines, and those he did were all about plot development and not about himself. The 4Kids dub seems to have given 'Alex' some more character as a rambler, so that was nice.

Ah yes - back to the story. I'm sorry, I do tend to ramble quite a bit. I enjoy how you've given him the depth he so urgently needed to grow, and though uncanonical it's everything that could have ever been. Though it's kind of vague, it's vague in a nice and appealing way, and that's probably helped the story move along.

Thanks much for writing this :)

-Nex
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I always love minor characters the most,I wish he had a bigger part,oh and great fic
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
There was a small part of me that felt sorry for Aoyama, since he appeared to only be a plot device character. To give him depth and motivation, it pleased me. It pleased me very much. It's good to know that every character can be given a story if one chooses to interpret them. Kudos to ya for writing this. :)