Reviews for Lips, Piano Hands, and Two O'Clock Shadows
whenpoetryrises chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Poor Bella. Her bags of frozen peas and corn remind me of me when I got my wisdom teeth out.

The upcoming storm was well-written. I liked how you described Bella's run to the store. She does seem to be endlessly clumsy when it comes to Edward.

I liked how Bella kept looking in her rearview mirror. :)

Flashlights never seem to be around when you really need them. But it was a good way to get Bella and Edward together!

I liked how the thunder drew them together. And Bella's thought "Personally, I wanted to go back to the wall…" made me laugh.

The way you described the piano music was, once again, fabulous. I think that is the biggest reason I love this story. I like how music helped bring Edward and Bella together. The lead up to the kiss was all together fabulous.

Also, the last two lines were priceless. I loved this little story! If you continue it, I'll keep reading. I have to go now, but I'll read and review Edward's POV soon. Keep on writing!
whenpoetryrises chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
"my mind was ablaze with the piano music of unknown origins" You have such a way with words. I know I said that before, but I think it's one mark of a good writer. I know I'll enjoy a story when I can pick out quotes that love.

I liked Charlie. He's seems very in character. He's a man of few words, but you can tell how much he loves Bella.

I liked how you have Bella go out and read out under the giant tree. It seems like something she would do. And reading outside is so enjoyable.

I love how Bella is craning over the fence, trying to locate the music. Again, I love how you describe the way the music makes Bella feel. I also love how Bella gets all out of sorts when she can't figure out where it's coming from.

I love how Bella keeps getting preoccupied with Edward's hands. It makes me giggle.

And Edward's being all gentlemanly. :) Yay!

I liked the sandwich scene. It was very cute. Poor Bella though. Goose eggs are no fun.

Yes, I think your Edward is very nearly perfect myself. ;)
whenpoetryrises chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So, I will admit I happened upon this story because I was lurking in The Office thread over on Twilighted and saw your post. I know what it's like to be starting out with a new story (You always get a lot more hits/alerts than reviews, especially at the beginning. You'll get more readers, don't worry!) so I thought I'd give yours a go-and I'm very glad that I did! :) Also, I absolutely love the title. It's unique.

I do have to preface this by saying that when I leave reviews, they are usually rather long. I hope you don't mind!

I enjoyed how you began the chapter. The way you described the heat was spot on. You continued to remind us about the heat throughout the chapter, which I loved. I also like it how you introduce the information a bit at a time. You don't just throw everything about Bella at us without an actual scene playing out. First chapters can sometimes be difficult that way, so good job! :)

You have got one little typo in there (I don't know if you like being told about such things, but I like to go back and edit if there's mistake, so I just thought I'd mention it). It says "he and my other were married" instead of "he and my mother."

What really pulled me into the story was the way you described the music: "Its notes were soft and ethereal, yet it hit my soul with an impact so severe that I could have sworn on the spot that my life was about to change forever. The notes had an ebb and flow about them, rising and falling with grace and with passion. It cooled and calmed me and, for the first time, I forgot that I was wilting in the heat." You've got such a way with words. You described what music can do perfectly. I have a couple classical pieces that I love to listen to and I feel almost like that when I listen to them.

"It’s like he stays inside during the day and goes out only at night, like he’s a vampire bat or something…" Tee hee hee. I liked how you threw that in there. ;)

"It looked like he had just rolled out of bed with a devil-may-care attitude" I love this line.

I love how Edward and Bella keep stammering. They're so cute. Edward came to borrow a cup of sugar? Really? I feel like maybe that was an excuse, but I could be wrong. Just guessing here. ;) I liked it though because it wasn't what I was expecting.

Finally, I felt like you had a small town feel in the story. You've got friendly neighbors and a boy-next-door Edward. It fits Forks nicely.

An excellent beginning! I'm excited to read more!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Sweet story.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Cute chapter. Poor Bella. LOL! Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I almost spit my drink on my computer when he asked for a cup of sugar. LOL! Enjoyed it.
vampire-legend chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
absolutely adorable! That has got to be one of the cutest things i've ever read. i can't for edward's pov!
amyylasee chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
ohh loved it!

now we get to see why he asked for some sugar :P

HamHead xxo
WA0520 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
UPDATE!
FORVER INACTIVE chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
You're so mean for giving us a preview, and in Edward's POV too! Now you have us longing for more. Please update soon. The anticipation for and EPOV is killing me.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Soulmates!

Awhh see i know yuuh can I know yuuh can
gypsyprincess94 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Woah... :)
Dazzlepire chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Aw this story is cute!

I love it!

XD
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Awe that is so sweet

yuuh have to make a story out of this
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 2 . 5/21/2009