Reviews for Super Spy Wizard
Holly Muncho chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
OH! AWESOME STORY! UPDATE! :)
CheechHatesClowns chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Okay, okay. Nice. Thanks for updating. Getting more interesting by the minute! :D
Naomitrekkie chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Oh, this was hilarious! It's like they're jealous! I could really see them doing this to fight over a guy! OMG, it's brilliant! And only making them more suspicious! And try as they might, they aren't even hurting the other ones, though I have to say, Violet's got it best off, seeing as no one took anything from her, she's got her forcefield to protect her from the snow, and her floor's been cleaned by Alex's magic. Now, who's got it worse? Well, as sad as it may be about losing her gum, I'd have to say Alex has it worse off cause her wand's been ruined and her spell book's AWOL. Carmen's just inconvenienced. i can't wait to see what else you'll do! This could be really, really fun. Hopefully they'll team up when it really matters, but until then, let the pranks begin!

OMG, I can just see it now! The three girls get into an all-out fight, and their parents have to be called. Carmen's parents might not care (well, the OSS will care about the mission going down the drain, but won't be too upset), Violet's parents will be unreachable (most likely), and Alex's parent's will have a cow! They won't even listen to her when she tries to explain!

This just gets better and better! Can't wait to see what you have in store for our crazy teenage friends! Let's just hope a boy doesn't come into the picture b/c then it'll all be downhill from there! *giggles*

Smiles! :D
Naomitrekkie chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I planned on reviewing anyway, so here it is. I'm warning you in advance, I like to ramble.

So, I'm really liking this. I can see the next chapters just causing them all to become more and more suspicious. I wonder how the rest of the camp will react to finding two none wizards at the camp. I bet they won't even notice, what with Carmen using her gadgets and Violet using her powers.

So I wonder when they realize they're all on the same time? probably when the baddie swops in and tries to kill them all. that sounds about right for these three shows/movies. Maybe not. boy, this is gonna be good.

I really like the originality of this fic. I'd have never thought about these three girls meeting, but it sounds like there's lots of potential for this. misunderstandings always make the best plot lines. :D

oh, and the DDR update? brilliant! and Carmen's glasses that lets her see Violet? cool! yes, I'm definitely seeing this fic being absolutely hilarious.

hmm, let's see if I can play guess the baddie. now, at first glance it would appear to be wizards work, but that'd be too easy. supers and secret agents could also be behind it. my theory is is that someone (not a wizard) wants Alex for some reason, and knowing her parents, they decided to frame her so she'd get sent to camp, where they could capture her in one of the freak storms. and i think there's more to the storms than just causing people to freak. they're going for spectacle too. Now, who would want Alex? I'm guessing either a super, a guy with technology, or Gary Giggles. nah, it's not Gary. he might like Carmen, but he's good now.

So, I guess I'll have to see if I'm even anywhere close! now, that wasn't too much rambling, now, was it?

Smiles! :D
CheechHatesClowns chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
i hope this is enough of a review to keep you writing the story. but maybe you could try to keep the chapters longer.
BlackThrneBoysGgirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
LOVE IT UPDATE SOON! D
Yoshion7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well it was realy good I cant wait to see what happens next.
Bubbly131 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome!

I'm definitely curious now. Please update soon!