Reviews for Lifeless
Animefungirl12 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Omg. This is so sad. I can never imagine amu going through this. Oh please update soon and make it have a happy ending. I May cry.
Pocky Otaku chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
COME ON... Why would u leave Amu qhen she still loved u, Ikuto! And Amu! OMFG... THEM FUCKING BITCHED MESSING WITH AMU... If dis was real, and I was Amu's (ha.. Would be awesome... Having a pink head friend which is not normal..) I WOULD USE ALL MY FUCKING SKILLS ON THEM BITCHES... Ha.. Im violent at times... But awesome and nice :3
CONTINUE WITH THIS PLEASE
Motor979 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Write more! Man, I kinda want Ikuto not get Amu... But, in the end get her... bad ideas
dragonflyer30 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010

huh.?Huh.? HUH.!

LOL XD

cnt wait for tha update
Shokora 'N Strawberries chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
this is going to be a fav
BlueAmuto chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
-.-... what a strange story...yet i still want to no what happens...
Xylophic chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
It has a good plot. Not that original but I like the way you write. Do continue soon and hopefully make the chapters a bit longer? :3
MSRawr chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
omgg ! so good *sniffs ; ur such a good writer.. update soon please!
Mikan-citrus fruits chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Aww, so sad. I kinda hate Ikuto right now.

Poor Amu! WAH! -huggles Amu doll-

Yhanks for writing.

PLUR!
SleepingRiot chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
WHA! IT'S SO SAD! Especially the end bit - I cried... 3 tears! Maybe 4. I dunno. But it was so sad! I read a lot of Sad stories - and write a whole bunch of them, too! But god forbid me to say... but. PLEASE UPDATE AS SWIFTLY AND FST AS POSSIBLE!
Life-destiny chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Nice intro:)

So Amu's emotionless now? Wow, I think this story can be develope further, so keep writing!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Kawai

so cute its such a good idea i can see a good future for this story

keep writting

sincirely

fingers falling upwards through the looking glass