Reviews for Reassembled
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/27
This is absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely love it. Katara and Sokka's was gorgeous, and I loved Bato and Hakoda acting like teenagers, and Ozai's reaction to his children seemed so in character. Beautiful work!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Nice story. I would have liked to see more, but the reunions you did were well done and realistic.
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I especially love Hakoda and Bato, and Sokka and Katara. What a wonderful piece on love and relief.
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is beautiful. It's the best account I've ever seen of what happened then.
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow, great stuff.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Baww. This deserves a Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming point. Awesome job.
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Nice concept. Well written, and you made me realize a couple of things I'd missed from the six or so times I've watched the finale. XD

Awesome fic.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Fantastic and such a good way of wrapping up the series. Every single POV was perfection.
Lavanya Six chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Good one-shot. My favorite reunion was the Mai/Ty Lee one.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
A very nice snapshot of all the things that got missed out in the rush and awesomeness of the finale. Thanks!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I expect nothing less than good stuff from you and this story doesn't disappoint.

My favorite reunion was Ty Lee and Mai, as I love how opposite their characters are and how much they care for each other.
kunoichibythesea chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i really enjoyed this oneshot. The theme of "reunion" was interesting and it took me back to the characters and the drama of the series.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this short fic. Each reunion had its own charm that is really touching and just so... perfect if I may say. If the show had extra time to finish with, I am 100% the reunions would play in a similar if not the same manner. Excellent job with all the in-character dialogues and scenarios.
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lovely, a perfect wrap-up piece to the finale (which I happened to see on Nicktoons Network last night...)! You wrote exactly what I thought would happen, and props for shedding some light on less-common characters (Bato, Hakoda, previous Avatars etc.). :3
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wonderful story, I loved reading it. Each story was well-done and made me smile. My favorite, though, had to have been Hakoda and Bato. They're such bffs it's endearing.