Reviews for Simplicity
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/28
I have to admit the scene with Kanji at the end was my favourite those two are weird indeed. :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awwwww that was cute. nah I'm sure it has to do with kanji being clueless than souji and naoto being werid.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Ahah. How sweet. xD (Whoops, you got a little typo down there at the bottom.) It was awesome, to say the least.

You know what was my favorite part?

""

xD
ami chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aw... that was so adorable. I'm really glad that Naoto finally made some good chocolates without killing poor Souji. ;; shes so cute when she's embarrassed, you did a great job as always keeping everyone in character, and i really enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work and i will continue reading!

ps. these guys are my fav couple ever, thanks for writing!
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love your Naoto X Souiji stories. They are always well written and its always refreshing to see Naoto put in to situations like these.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I doubt I'll ever get tired of these. These two are just so sweet together, Souji's empathy/understanding and Naoto's emotional purity make them both sweet and a hoot to watch. And, as Kanji demonstrates, they're probably really, really confusing from an outsider's point of view, things like the fact that "Souji-san" is practically an intimate nickname to her. And the mental image of Naoto squeezing a plushie is adorable.

Still, their relationship is really interesting to watch. Naoto's emerging femininity(and moods that go with it, Yakushiji probably needs a raise) and flustered difficulty dealing with the "Warm Fuzzies" Souji gives her is great, as is Souji slipping a bit and showing some nervousness here when giving Naoto her gift, it shows how much both of them care.

So! Great stuff all-around.
Angelique-Rays chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
ohmigosh!~

this story is really cute /
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
another great story here... At first, I thought it's valentine's day, but it turned out to be their anniversary... hahaha...