Reviews for Simplicity
LeafyDream chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Awww...That was cute. Really sweet, actually. A very nice, simple story.

I thought both of them were adorable and they both seemed in character. The only thing else to mention is...

"Naoto blushed heavily as Sojui pressed one of the revolvers into her mouth," works in the story, but when I read it I had to do a double take. Out of context, its a bit funny.

Nothing wrong with, though! Just a funny little thing. Really great work.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I have to admit the scene with Kanji at the end was my favourite those two are weird indeed. :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awwwww that was cute. nah I'm sure it has to do with kanji being clueless than souji and naoto being werid.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Ahah. How sweet. xD (Whoops, you got a little typo down there at the bottom.) It was awesome, to say the least.

You know what was my favorite part?

""

xD
ami chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aw... that was so adorable. I'm really glad that Naoto finally made some good chocolates without killing poor Souji. ;; shes so cute when she's embarrassed, you did a great job as always keeping everyone in character, and i really enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work and i will continue reading!

ps. these guys are my fav couple ever, thanks for writing!
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love your Naoto X Souiji stories. They are always well written and its always refreshing to see Naoto put in to situations like these.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I doubt I'll ever get tired of these. These two are just so sweet together, Souji's empathy/understanding and Naoto's emotional purity make them both sweet and a hoot to watch. And, as Kanji demonstrates, they're probably really, really confusing from an outsider's point of view, things like the fact that "Souji-san" is practically an intimate nickname to her. And the mental image of Naoto squeezing a plushie is adorable.

Still, their relationship is really interesting to watch. Naoto's emerging femininity(and moods that go with it, Yakushiji probably needs a raise) and flustered difficulty dealing with the "Warm Fuzzies" Souji gives her is great, as is Souji slipping a bit and showing some nervousness here when giving Naoto her gift, it shows how much both of them care.

So! Great stuff all-around.
Angelique-Rays chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
ohmigosh!~

this story is really cute /
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
another great story here... At first, I thought it's valentine's day, but it turned out to be their anniversary... hahaha...