Reviews for Misery Loves Company
ocean23 chapter 1 . 4/26
Ah, that was so...sweet. I think I might have to go visit the dentist to get my teeth checked. To be honest, the Golden Pair are one of the few malexmale pairings I actually ship, but I have trouble finding good stories about them. I was very glad to find this one. Keep up the good work!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
very cute!

Happy Holidays!
pokebri chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was cute in it's own way it's like no other story I've read
Slashyme chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Write more like this, please :D
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Here's a pineapple!

Aw i really liked this. It made me laugh when i was trying to be sneaky and not wake people up. Well done XD

Aw yes the GP deserve a happy ending!
Valle123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
That was so cute, I mean, usually people always make oishis parents like...well, bad, but It was great to see that this time they are totally ok with him and eiji! really nice!
speadee chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I like happy endings, and that was one of the reasons I read it. I will usually not read a story unless it has a happy ending. I'm glad their families accepted the relationship.

Good job on the characters and their family! It is like Oishi to care about others and help them, but keep his problems to himself. Then Kikumaru would try to find out his problems and drag him out of his worries. I don't blame Oishi for being so nervous and worried, because I would react the same way. I figured that his family to also worry a lot, and that he got the worrying from his parents.

I like reading about the characters' lives after jr. high as well as their families. I guess that's why I included as much family interaction as I could in my fanfics. I also like how you used Mrs. Oishi's POV. That was unique and creative.

I'm guessing that Emi is Oishi's little sister, because I know he has a little sister. Then Kikumaru's siblings are most likely away at college or living on their own, and couldn't make it to the party. That makes sense since he's the youngest of 5 children.