Reviews for Invisible Caress
keithallen chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
hehehe, that was good :)
AoDes216 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
There needs to be more of this.
It fits well into Lucy's and Khouta's characters and plays up the already adult nature of the anime.
Libra2947 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
lol. nice. totally something Lucy would do.
xTrumbleXbom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
...

Sequel. Now.

This was geeat to read, lol...
emoly01 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Haha, I was snickering along with Lucy the whole time! That was very entertaining, if not short!
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
well very short and straight to the point..maybe a little too short but it was ok none the less
ZeroSlayer1986 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw man why did you stop right there it was getting good please right another chapter this is interesting
Wicked AlyKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I absolutely loved it. You should DEFINATELY continue writing stories about Lucy(Nyuu)/Kouta!
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
OMG, this story was hilarious.

My favorite part (I hope you don't mind me quoting):

A smile softened her solid features as she reached out but thought better of it; instead one of her vectors emerged and stroked his chin, running over the length of his body. She watched with awe as Kohta’s body reacted in the most unexpected way; the front of his jeans began to tent. Blushing feverishly at what she hadn’t intended to do she turned about to stand and leave when she heard him murmur the name of her other half.

For a minute there, I thought Yuka was going to walk on Lucy, stroking him with her vectors, and bitch the two of them out (her for...you know, and the latter for "being lazy"), but that didn't came to pass, thank God(although it would had been interesting if that happened...)
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ooh, who knew those vectors could be used for something good rather than bad. M, that was awesome.
Sakura no Furuoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was actually pretty cute. love it. your work is stupendous
Skelo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nice near lemon. you should write a sequal or upd8
animelover2day chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Loved this! XD

You should definitely consider writing more on this couple!
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
awesomeness
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol that could happen! good story!