Reviews for Even Though You're Not
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 3/4
Ahhhhhhhhhh! So heartwrenching/warming/breaking!
The New Mae chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh my goodness. Why have I never read this before? It was sad, and happy, and cute at the same time... :3 Definitely favouriting it.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
it is said, that writing in the omnicent third person is the most easy form of writing. That writing in the First person is the hardist. I disagree. I belive writing in the second person is the most diffacult balencing act for nearly any author to attempt. I respect your work here, for suceeding at such a diffacult art.

I also respect your work here because it conveys emotion without much more then a few old memorys to work with.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That...was really cute. I hope to read more of your work in the future.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This story was just one big "aw" full of poignant sweetness. I have to agree that "family" was the correct category description, since after all that's what it's all about. I also like how the opening scenes help to more strongly lay out just why the bond Zafira feels for Vivio is so strong, making there be more to it than just Zaffy-the-babysitter and his cute yet troublesome charge. Very well done, TSS.
xXKazaneXx chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Please R and R? I believe I will! For starters, I am still fighting a sense of disbelief that someone out there has written a fic in 2nd person. It is quite fun, ne? I did one as an experimental thing and thoroughly enjoyed it. The flows pretty good and I think you've nailed Zafira nicely. This story is a heartwarming read. Can I start hoping for more in the same vein from you? It'll definitely make my day.
Rikaishi chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Family would be an appropriate category I think.

Wasn't sure where this was going towards the middle, since I remember that dance you refer to as having romantic overtones.

Still it was all clear by the end, and you really managed to convey his fatherly feelings.
first to review chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hello,

I'm a lurker in and I had been reading many fanfictions for some time. I love your writings and this is a great piece as usual from you.

Its difficult to write in such a style and you did an admirable job of it.

Keep up the great work!

I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you!