Reviews for All That I Am XXFox, Demon, Human, MeXX Redone
so weres the rest ?
AmandaSingh0 chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
please update soon
ZloGlaZ chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I will be necro reviewer for this story:

"So…your sister did…two things to you, you punished him for one, but didn't realise he did the other…and you wanted to punish him again since you thought he deserved it" The blonde said, his eyes scrunched shut in concentration.

KayAGoldsiv87 chapter 28 . 10/4/2010
i love this story ... i am so glad that someone has taken it on to try and finish it... keep going RasenFox and good luck... if you need help just ask... Kay-87
god of stuff chapter 28 . 9/22/2010
This has been a wonderful story so far. I am sad to see that it has been so long since the last update.
Piffsheep chapter 28 . 8/15/2010
awesome! Update please?
Thoughts13 chapter 28 . 3/4/2010
I finally found this fic again! OMG been searching it for ever! Its still as captivating as the first time i read it. I like the inclusion of the kitsune arts. Youre adding more of them. nice.
ekiouja chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
so is naruto bipolar ir is it an acctual manifestation of another being?
imnonexistant chapter 28 . 11/16/2009
I hate how despite the fact that these chapters haven't been changed from the original, which was written by a different author, the credit is going to RasenFox. It's absolutely disgusting. Give credit where credit belongs. While Avatarofrage is no longer writing, the credit for this amazing story belongs to him.
Ookami88 chapter 28 . 9/16/2009
I must say it, your fanfic is one of the better ones I ever read! The action is there, some humor and even the ever best romance NaruHina! :D

I admire your work, especially how you put these short stories before each actual chapter. Your knowledge on Japanease folklore, as well as on language is on high level.

It disturbed me a little that Naruto appears a little bi in your story but I can live with it as long as Hinata is a no. 1 on the fox list and he won't get into any kind of yaoi activity with Sasuke *shudder*

I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it'll appear soon!
EchoNinerOmega chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
i know you've been writing this story but you have naruto's catch phrase wrong. it's dattebayo. not -tebayo.

Otherwise, you have a very strong story going for you.
nimb09 chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
i love the part where naruto have the monologue. it was very interesting
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 28 . 7/27/2009
That just goes to show how important she is to him "It was worth it... Every second" keep it up

Untainted Mind chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
Love the story Although I would like it better if you were too include Hinata a little more ) keep up the good work
Alex345 chapter 28 . 7/25/2009