Reviews for Of Books and Knives
sodenoshirayuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
awesome. thoroughly excellent. i don't mind when/if another chapter is released, but it sure would be nice c:
plus i support TenshimaxHayaka allll the way woop
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
please update this! its reaaaally good! and it s one of the only tenshima/hayaka ffs out there! its an endangered species! pleaaaaaase?
Charlie 3 Candy Girl chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz make a story ur writing is very good i absolutly loved it n i dont really wanna read oneshots so plz plz make a story with a romance between tenshima n "the school gang leader" cause i really wanna c both of em 2gether at the end so pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee not trying 2 beg obviously total lie. but really i would wish 2 c write more on this please

thanks,

Tanya G.
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I don't like demeaning Katou...but this is just so damn interesting!
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Uwahohoho,

That was unexpected, but it played out beautifully.
insanityismyname15 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
put a 3rd chapter up plz!
insanityismyname15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i looooove it!
sama-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Haha WOO! Go Sexual Tension! Tenshima and Hayaka forever! I never really thought about that pairing before reading this :D Buty now I love it. Please update soon. I'd love another chapter.
NarcolepticMe chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
So, I've never read this manga. I read it because I love all the rest of your work, and my curiosity was piqued. And now I'm debating whether or not I SHOULD read the manga, because now I think that Tenshima/Hayaka are love AND smex, and I'm going to root for them when there probably isn't going to be any of that kind of action at all and that'll be really disappointing and...and...I blame you. :P
Aminde chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
oh i love this. i already liked tenshima, but now i just love him:D he's so awesome in this story!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
...i dont know why i didnt check this section earlier. THIS IS AMAZING! please update! i absolutely love this~! and tenshima is such a great character! i cant wait for the next chapter! i would right more but i lost my charger and my computer is dying...( BYEE!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I have no clue who Tenshima is. haha I read Dear School Gang leader like many months ago, but I don't remember a Tenshima. What chapter is he from? and wasn't the competition like in the third chapter?

oh and haha. You ever notice how alike this series is to Sasuke and Sakura. I mean same features pink hair green eyes/black hair black eyes. It's like a modern day SasuSaku. hahha and then she has to cut her hair? and didn't that one page where he walks in on her changing remind you of OUran Host Club? Her shirt is halfway off and she's looking over her shoulder...
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'm deffinetly not a fan of tenshimaxhayaka, but I did enjoy it!
Shashkia chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMFJ! (Tee hee) That was amazing! I totally loved it and was hooked as soon as I started reading. I love your writing and I think I have reviewed everything, sometimes as not who I am now, if that makes sense. I love everything you write and I just thought I'd let you know cause it's awesomo! -squee-
waterdragonrai chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Interesting. This is the first one I've read. I like crack pairing more, so I decided to read this of the three DSGL fics first. I don't practically like this pairing, but it's ok.