Reviews for Tears In Heaven
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
You handled it very well. It's not easy writing about the death of a loved one. Especially when you know the love one will die soon. Good song, too.
Damien chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Who writes about Hey Arnold?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
*sniff* that was great and sad. But it was well written. Bravo. I just fell like crying just thinking about it. I hope you write another sad fic. Beautiful, abosolutely beautiful.
Piccolo Chic chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was soooo very sad! *Wipes away a tear* It was well written though!

Kami Potter
HgS chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
*sniff* I'm regreting not ever telling my grandfather that I loved him... *runs away bawling*
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
that's so sad! ::sob:: I thought he would die at 91 years. anyway, i'm out.
Snickers10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Aww...sad story (obviously)! But it was good.

I love that song, by the way, even though every time I hear it I cry. Eric Clapton's incredible.

Anywho, like I said, good story-keep writing.
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
*tear* omg... i cried...no joke. i need to talk to you about angela i don't know if she has talked to you or if she wants me to tell you but i will just don't tell anyone...see ya at school

or or just e-amil me plz
70808 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
First off your a great writer. Second you've made me see what a sap I really am. I've noticed I've cried for a couple fanfics, thats ok.. RIGHT! No um.. What I wanted to say was I honestly cried from the part where Grandpa says goodbye to Arnold up till like, NOW! I wasn't balling but still.. Yeah.. Anyways another great story by you! Good job!
SparrowWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Rather sad, but well-written. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Nice. That ws a really great, simple way to tell that. Good job.
Lady Cassandra chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
VERY nice! Well done! I loved the itty bit of A/H at the end (forgive me if I'm interpreting it wrong! _) It sounded like a hard story to write, but you did it beautifully! (and added a bit of romance at the end!) Bravo!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Aw! That was beautiful! It had me crying, too! I like the ending especially (no, silly, not the death! Helga's comfort!). _
Roxynomekop chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
All I can say is...sweet. In some way I believe it is a good lesson to people who lose their loved ones. Especially during this time if tragic events. I loved the way Arnold and helga talk when Arnold was visiting his grandpa's grave. Great work and keep it up. Sincerely, Roxy _
Dramagirl310 chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
it was sad, but it was a great story. I also love the song Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.