Reviews for My Prerogative
Not Saying chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Hi...It's 2012. UPDATE LEST YOU BE DESTROYED BY THE AWESOME POWER OF A THOUSAND FANGIRLS!
NecromancyAngel chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Darn it! Andit was getting so good. Dx

Do your best!
Nonplussed chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
shooting... ITS 2010!
irmina chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I love this. Lelouch's reaction to the strippers is too cute. It's too obvious he's not into girls, and the strippers scared him. I love his moments with Suzaku, especially the last one when he told Suzaku his dream. The kiss was nice. And now Lulu wants Suzaku. What will Suzaku do? Will he grant lulu what he wants? I really hope so ...
MissJulius chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Hope to see another update soon. I really like this story. ;_:
ikki-jazzi chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Lol you've watched the yu-gi-oh abridged series! please up date I so wanna know what happens
Sir Banana six-tea-phoar chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Oh cmon I hate you D
kyouruhi24 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
don't die.. or else this fic dies along with you

*cackles evilly*

dude! next chap should be the most anticipated yaoi!
la fleur d'or chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Hey, thanks for telling us.

haha

I hope to read more of your stuf,

update when ya can :D
tonks-666 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I definitely like where this is going! lol What now indeed? I just had a crazy thought! Thank you! I think I'll tell you about it...That is, if you want to know. Let me know if you want to know what my crazy thought is that you made me think of, okay?
tonks-666 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
That is so sweet! I actually have that phone charm. My chick friend gave them to all her friends, so it's not as romantic as Lulu's, but...It's still cool. They are so perfect for each other!
Kiri-chan220 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
man it was getting to the good stuff to lol update soon
Diana Prince chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Well that is cool to know thanks for the update hope the anime convention thing goes well. Look forward to more of your works until then.
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wo...this is awkward...not the whole Suzalulu thing...*so cute*...just the..."Oh...by the way Suzaku...I happen to be Zero...and I love you..."

Yeah...I can see where this is gonna lead...and it's not to sunshine and rainbows...but I know that Suzaku will love him and never leave him...and I swear...do not make him do it just because I said that...who cares about air of mystery? Cuz dammit...this is not a tragedy! SUZALULU FOREVAH!

Update! mail me anytime! -
Moosxaxlot chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
It's all cool.

This is a really neat fic so far and I can't wait for an update.

Take your time though.