Reviews for Erased
Hypnotized by the Whirl chapter 40 . 7/20
So I started reading this earlier this around midnight and just finished it. First off, i love your end note on 40. Your writing is great. There's just so much to take in. I was really hoping for Kairi/Penelo hot angry sex. So pissed when Kytes didn't just tell them about their mutual sex dreams cos it took forever for them to just kiss. Maybe I should have reviewed as i went cos there is so much. Its disheartening the 2nd Bday happened at likr chapter 35 and its on the 5th Bday and I just really hope you update soon
HeidroRockets chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
So. Lemme tell you. I started reading this about three days ago for some fun. First of all. You're freaking awesome. I couldn't put my phone down. Seriously. Amazing writing and I truly believe these characters to be on point. I was a little skeptical of Kairi and her alcoholism but man.. You pulled it off. I haven't the slightest how you juggle so many characters and personalities. My favorites are the Twilight Town gang though. I died a little on the inside when I saw your last update was months ago. I know you have like... A real life outside of this Fanfiction.. But tell you what. I really want to draw you some fan art.. Update please?
Nerd of Camelot chapter 40 . 11/1/2014
I believe they're trying to kill off all Others, perhaps...
I love this story, btw. It's great.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I just wanna read about Roxas.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This wasn't what I was expecting.
Joco3899 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I apologize but that last part made you look like an asshole... And who the hell is Katt?
Joco3899 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I think the owner is a crazy person... Now back to moping about why I haven't posted a highly revered fanfiction based around an entirely original premise, answer isss I am lazy and unsure of things. A lot of the people in the world are dicks.
Jenmoon1 chapter 40 . 5/16/2014
I liked yours story are you bi lingual
Nekocin chapter 40 . 5/8/2014
It took quite awhile but I've finally managed to read through the whole fic. Wow, I love how much suspense you worked out in the story. I still want to know how much farther they would go until everything will spill out like who turned Cloud into a vampire, Rock and Alexei reuniting, will Penelo ever gonna be able to communicate well with Namine without being recorded, the people who are still in the system, will they ever get out? etc etc.

Although they are considered high rated criminals, the fact that they got turned into computer digital bits and getting experimented on with "Stimuli" so called Twilight Town School and everything, sits really wrong in my stomach. How Kairi survived the guilt of uploading all these people into the system and holding them in Namine's cage, is really not trivial matter.

I sincerely hope they will manage to do something about Shinra Company. I also hope they can manage to find a way to bond and cooperate and do something about their present situation.

For some of the characters I have no real sympathy, which is just weird. I expected to get attached to Cloud and Sora, cuz I usually like them, but in this story they're so flawed, so wrapped up in their bubble, it's painful not to admit that I'd want to slap them all silly a few times. I guess the only person I felt bad for is Leon, Riku and Axel and Roxas.

Anyway, still, the story is really well done; dystopian sci-fi fantasy mix wrapped up in a tight, tight story so far. And It doesn't look like the story is nearing its ending just yet.

I hope to see more of the story to be honest. So I'll be looking forward to your updates.
Dawn of Chaos chapter 40 . 5/5/2014
OMG You're alive! ; v ; I'm so happy to hear that. First off, congrats on the degree; that's seriously awesome! And secondly, great chapter. This story stuck with me so much that I didn't even have to go back and re-read any chapters to remember what was going on. But even with all the things you could have done differently now that you know, it still fits nicely together. And yes, you are a great writer ;D
Fayt80 chapter 40 . 4/8/2014
I finally decided to check this out and I'm glad I did. I remember Dollhouse and I was very upset when they cancelled it. At least I THINK they cancelled it, I've basically been living like Kairi, Penelo, and Co., but ABOVEground, lol. Semi-self imposed media black out I guess you could call it. Thank god for GameStop or I'd be cut off from gaming as well -shudder- Sadly, the only thing I can really remember about the show was the episode where the main character (can't remember for the life of me what Eliza Dushku's character was named) had remembered stuff and made them set everyone free. And then all the"dolls" promptly collapsed in the streets of NYC. I hope I'm at least remembering THAT part right.

Yeah so, hazy nostalgia trip aside, I started reading all the chapters that have posted so far last night and finished just now because I couldn't put my phone down. It's my only source of net right now :( Oh, except for the four hrs of sleep I got against my will because my body mutinied, but other than that I read straight through the night. I gotta say though, the suspense is KILLING me big time. I'm not sure how much I care about the others getting out, but I'm an AkuRoku fangirl through and through so I hope you have at least them getting out and running off into the sunset together before they turn around and torch/giant, glittery wrecking ball the building to the ground. Yeah, that would be absolutely delightful...

And on that note, do you think you might be able to throw scenes with those two into the mix a little more? If for no other reason than I currently have no more fingernails to bite off because of the aforementioned suspense. Please? My mostly like "soon to be nibbled on" fingers beg you. Yup, I had no input on these last few sentences, my fingers are afraid... Lol.

Also, poor Luxord. He's actually making perfect sense, even with what Namine did to him, and everyone else is so screwed up because of her as well that they think he's nuts. So I guess I'd like it he got out as well, never really had an opinion about him either way, but I certainly feel bad for him now. Oh, and Xigbar, too. I've always loved him simply for his general attitude about stuff, if nothing else. Plus he's Riku's dad so he has that working in his favor as well. As for the rest of them... maybe someone could "accidentally" short out the system right after everyone else made it out. Oops, heh heh heh. ;)
Timeless Moment chapter 40 . 4/3/2014
I'm so glad you updated, I love this story so much! And I think Shinra's trying to turn Others "normal"
Don'tClimbOnThat chapter 40 . 3/29/2014
Oh my god, I'm so excited that you updated and pleased by the continuing level of quality that you always manage to produce! Can I just say that I am so in love with Kairi? Because I am just in love with Kairi. She's so human and selfish and brilliant and not-perfect but still trying her best. Great chapter. Except it made me want more immediately. You are a gift to the world, and I'm glad you realize it enough to keep doing what you do.

Is it bad if I really want the next chapter to be about Sora? He's totes my favorite, even if he doesn't have a dramatic back story.
OMFGhehehe chapter 40 . 3/26/2014
I just finished reading this entire thing and let me just say I enjoy your writing style. You do not have too much detail that it is boring, but just enough so you can get a picture in your head! I think that Shinra is trying to find a way to make Others normal. Or at least it would be nice for people like Cloud and Ooey Gooey Man. Maybe I'm just being optmistic. I really like all the switching point of views so you can get everyone's thoughts and it makes things interesting! I hope you are still updating!
Emilinia-sama chapter 40 . 3/19/2014
OHMYGOD! i just spent a whole flipping week getting through this, and only NOW is the plot giving a little "oomph" of real movement? jeeze!
so going over 40 chapters in one review; let's see if i can pull this off: *big inhale*
it's dark, it's grody, it's meandering, there's a lot of fan service not meant for me, and it's all so fucking brilliant that i can't get mad about any of that. f you.
if there is one complaint i kinda have it's that all the characters besides kairi, penelo, roxas, axel, riku, and possibly leon are kinda one note. not in a bad way, but still not quite as interesting as those listed. (btw, i noticed there's been no flashack for sora at all. poor kid don't get no love from anyone but me.) oh and cloud's a pussy. this must be said.
as for your QOTU: it SOUNDS like shinra's trying to turn others back into normal humans, but that can't be right since sephy's a vamp and proud of it...hmm. toughy. ... actually, you've said what werewolves do to others...what does vampire blood to to them? i don't think that's what shinra's doing but i'm honestly curious. if an other were turned into a vamp, would they still keep their original powers too like xigbar did when he got bit and turned wolfy? it's an intersting thought process, if nothing else.
so i think that's it... if i missed anything i'll let you know. ;P
update soon! and congrats on your bachelors!