Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
yogacat chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Yum...more please.
Juicyartery chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Of course I want more - all you had to do was ask!

Thanks, now get back to work (ha! ha!).

-JA-
FarDareisMai2 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Woot! Thank you!
ncvampfan chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
That shit was hilarious Girl! I'm LMAO! Just imagining all that going on and no one noticed but Pam "my,my,my you two seem to have caught the same cold this morning?" "Why no Pam we're performing mutual masterbation while trying to stay quiet and act perfectly normal." I understand why you didn't want to add it to NOR, but I'm glad you added as a stand alone Cause that made my night!
85hardy chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
zigs the outtakes are so funny
jenpall chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
These outtakes may not be usable for NOR, but you are definitely making them enjoyable! Thanks for the fix!
s.meadows chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
*gulps*

QWERTY x 10

TMI: I wet myself with that last line. Please delete this review. LOL.
truefan79 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
OH my that was HOT! More please)
Desiree Aston chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
I'd enjoy breakfast more if it were like that! Yummy! I love their playfulness and Sookie's willingness to play the game. Thata girl!

Love your mind Zigs! Like you really need to ask any of us if we want more. It's a must. Must have more smuttakes! :D
Ishtart chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
That's some seriously hot and naughty breakfast exhibitionism there. LOVED IT! I've been waiting anxiously for more NOR and I can see why this didnt fit but it was damn fun anyhow. Thank you for sharing and indulging in some lemony goodness for us.
scribeninja chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
OMG That was practically a whole lemon!

Man there is some naughty goodness going on in that brain of yours!

Love these outtakes and I hope you continue to post more!

*skips away happily*
DeniseTA chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Great conclusion although I can't believe all those people would be so naive to what's going on. I can see why it made the cut because it's a little too fast.
dawnwsullivan chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
You are so adorable.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
My, my, my...

Your mind is a wonder to behold! I can see why you had to leave this out of your story, and I'm glad you're not deleting these scenes as I would probably do.

I've promoted myself to President of your fan club. However, I still remain your faithful groupie!
txone chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Lord have mercy! What are you doing to me? Are you trying to get me knock up? I already have four boys...who are all gone this whole week for spring break. Leaving me and my husband all alone. Ok, enough reviewing...I am off to relieve some uh, umm, tension...yeah, yeah, that's it tension! God foreplay gets me every time!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »