Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
ncvampfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Ziggy, YOU ROCK! I have been jonesing for a Northman's fix and that hit the spot (Ha Ha). Now you know, like any good addict, I'm gonna be wanting more soo... Pretty Please! Also dying to hear about their day in the city, you know, his New York, the only one that really matters. Oh and hopefully his apartment... Anyway thanks for the taste, I hope a full course meal is coming soon!
txone chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Thank you so much for this Zig! Lord knows I love ESN but this is ESN foreplay...even better!
ByteMeBill chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Now that is my kind of breakfast date! Score one for Sookie for surprising the great Viking :)
DeenieMarie86 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Damn, should not read this stuff at work... LOL awesome... hurry back w/more please.
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Girl you are pimp like that! I've been waitin for somethin from you (my favorite gurl)! Can't wait to read more. You know your not allowed to have a life right? You need to feed us more of your stories and write write write, right? especially this one and Northman's off Rivington, or is this one takin it's place, I check my friggin email everyday. keep pimpin playa and holla at cha readers we miss ya fo sho...
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
you are totally pimp. this was awesome. love love love! :)
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love it! Please continue!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
GAH! You're gonna give me a condition!
Juicyartery chapter 1 . 3/19/2009

Want...YES...More...YES!
Vixenfae chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You Rock!
Ishtart chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
More, yes, please, soon? Love it and this is just to fun! Such a devious little wanton duet.
jennyjen562 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh yes this is a very good thing you posted these paragraphs. I love their playfulness. HOT! Hope theres more :)
scribeninja chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
OMG Ziggy! So glad you decided to put this up on FF! You gotta share the citrus! Love it more every time I read it!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You are so evil and awesome! Keep those outtakes coming (ha, ha!)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »