Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
lovingvikingeric chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
i loved all 5 of these, but the tear jerker was very hard!

keep up your great writing...
BonTempsCutie chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Wow, that was just, wow. I'll have to look around carefully the next time I go out to breakfast!
zeewriter chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
keep the naughty to a minimum. lol that's impossible when it comes to eric. all you want to do is naughty things with him *sigh*
radiate689 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
hilariously awesome
Northman Maille chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
"one that should go down in the record books for greatest fingering administered on a plane in the history of Ever"

Tea...all over the keyboard from where I spit it out laughing :) You know I find no joy in humourless lemon juice but you serve yours with a whole side order. Well done girl :)
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Don't apologise to us you doof :) That was a really lovely outtake and it puts so much into more perspective with the main story (not that there is one thing wrong with that story!) it also explains much about Pam and Eric's relationship. Poor Eric and poor Liz...
FarDareisMai2 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
So glad you posted this. And I love that you included "frisk." Squee!
BrooklynCali chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Whew! Is it hot in here? *mops brow* I'm definitely going to miss these two
Kyss Ericsson chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Sweet baby Jesus I wanna go on an aeroplane right now!
MamaV chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
I'm in my own smoking section whenever I read this story and I don't even smoke! *fans self* Great job and thanks for sharing!
tbens chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
wow .. what a way to fly ... and here was i wondering how eric would be able to seat sookie on his lap, enter her from behind but not get anyone to notice any rise and fall on sookies part ... huh... they managed to get hot steamy and satisfied with a little foreplay .. wonder how the rest of the flight would go? LOL

thanks for sharing

xoxo ety
Pam in pastels chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Wow, I am so glad that you posted this. It's so bittersweet that this story is coming to an end. Can't wait to see what you decide to write next. Love, PIP.
Northwoman chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Oh so hot, so fucking good. Yes! Thank you!
pinkygirl01 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
best lemons ever! LOL
nicky901n chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Phew! That was hot, hot, hot!
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »