Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
nicky901n chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Phew! That was hot, hot, hot!
pinkygirl01 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
well damn! that was really good!
pinkygirl01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this stuff is too good!
rissa5150 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
damn! now can i please go on a plane with eric. he really knows how to make a girl relax and feel cherished. holy hell. lol, and loved eric's reaction to sookie returning the favor. so freaking sexy!
Shannon911 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
that was naughty...great job
ammNIwriter chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Holy fuckshit but that was some good public 'affection' :P

Loved loved loved it Zigs! Just fantastic! And the end had me snorting and giggling like a little kid! Brilliant!

Lubadub chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I don't know what I need more, new underwear or a cigarette. That was HOT!

Never have I been looking forward to flying with my boyfriend more. And let me tell you, I have a fear of flying...this is one hell of a way to fix that!
Christine86 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Now thats a good plane ride! Loved it!
ByteMeBill chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Damn, Zigs, when you bring out the lemons you really bring out the lemons! I'm glad your judicious sprinkling always seems just right! I'm going to miss NOR, but really, you've taken the story to a perfect ending, I think. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!
Pam in pastels chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
This chapter was a welcome change after the depressing events from the last one. I think you chose correctly by replacing this bit citrus with the sex scene in the graveyard. Thanks for giving us both. It sure would be selfish of you to keep these stories to yourself. Can't wait for more.
Pam in pastels chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh wow. That was certainly a tear jerker. It was beautifully written and explains Eric's character a bit more. Can't wait to read your next update.
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Gosh! That is such palpable tension! Love it to pieces but I can understand why you felt it would be overkill if you had included it.

TypeO chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
As sad as it was I loved this chapter. I'd been hoping for this backstory as I was reading NOR. I think I like it better as an outtake too instead of having Eric tell the story within NOR.

I also have to offer much love for the Cape setting. I live in Western Mass and my grandparents used to live in Hyannis out on the Cape. I spent every summer there until they moved back to our area 12 years ago. I miss going all the time and driving up and down rt. 6. It's my dream to buy back the house they built there.

Sorry, I couldn't help taking that trip down memory lane.

Oh, and the breakfast smut outakes were great fun! But you're right, the sexual tension is better than the smut sometimes.
Pam in pastels chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I'm reviewing because I want more. Please continue to update this. I think it's genius that you're letting us read the outtakes. You should do this for all your stories.
Kevia chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
A God send I just stayed up until 5 am finishing NOR and was aching for more! So nice to have this knotty bits. Keep it up!

195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »