Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
MamaV chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
I'm in my own smoking section whenever I read this story and I don't even smoke! *fans self* Great job and thanks for sharing!
tbens chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
wow .. what a way to fly ... and here was i wondering how eric would be able to seat sookie on his lap, enter her from behind but not get anyone to notice any rise and fall on sookies part ... huh... they managed to get hot steamy and satisfied with a little foreplay .. wonder how the rest of the flight would go? LOL

thanks for sharing

xoxo ety
Pam in pastels chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Wow, I am so glad that you posted this. It's so bittersweet that this story is coming to an end. Can't wait to see what you decide to write next. Love, PIP.
Northwoman chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Oh so hot, so fucking good. Yes! Thank you!
pinkygirl01 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
best lemons ever! LOL
nicky901n chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Phew! That was hot, hot, hot!
pinkygirl01 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
well damn! that was really good!
pinkygirl01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this stuff is too good!
rissa5150 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
damn! now can i please go on a plane with eric. he really knows how to make a girl relax and feel cherished. holy hell. lol, and loved eric's reaction to sookie returning the favor. so freaking sexy!
Shannon911 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
that was naughty...great job
ammNIwriter chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Holy fuckshit but that was some good public 'affection' :P

Loved loved loved it Zigs! Just fantastic! And the end had me snorting and giggling like a little kid! Brilliant!

~Alice

xx
Lubadub chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I don't know what I need more, new underwear or a cigarette. That was HOT!

Never have I been looking forward to flying with my boyfriend more. And let me tell you, I have a fear of flying...this is one hell of a way to fix that!
Christine86 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Now thats a good plane ride! Loved it!
ByteMeBill chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Damn, Zigs, when you bring out the lemons you really bring out the lemons! I'm glad your judicious sprinkling always seems just right! I'm going to miss NOR, but really, you've taken the story to a perfect ending, I think. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!
Pam in pastels chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
This chapter was a welcome change after the depressing events from the last one. I think you chose correctly by replacing this bit citrus with the sex scene in the graveyard. Thanks for giving us both. It sure would be selfish of you to keep these stories to yourself. Can't wait for more.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »