Reviews for Northman's Smoking Section
Pam in pastels chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh wow. That was certainly a tear jerker. It was beautifully written and explains Eric's character a bit more. Can't wait to read your next update.
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Gosh! That is such palpable tension! Love it to pieces but I can understand why you felt it would be overkill if you had included it.

~Anna-Margaret

xx
TypeO chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
As sad as it was I loved this chapter. I'd been hoping for this backstory as I was reading NOR. I think I like it better as an outtake too instead of having Eric tell the story within NOR.

I also have to offer much love for the Cape setting. I live in Western Mass and my grandparents used to live in Hyannis out on the Cape. I spent every summer there until they moved back to our area 12 years ago. I miss going all the time and driving up and down rt. 6. It's my dream to buy back the house they built there.

Sorry, I couldn't help taking that trip down memory lane.

Oh, and the breakfast smut outakes were great fun! But you're right, the sexual tension is better than the smut sometimes.
Pam in pastels chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I'm reviewing because I want more. Please continue to update this. I think it's genius that you're letting us read the outtakes. You should do this for all your stories.
Kevia chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
A God send I just stayed up until 5 am finishing NOR and was aching for more! So nice to have this knotty bits. Keep it up!

Best,

Kevia
sluggysmom chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
WHEW...Loved it!
blearyeyedmesgirl1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
*sigh* Happy place...

I'll never look at a strawberry or sausage the same way again!
Chrissy123 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
ohh no he didn't just open the door in the nude :-o ...woohoo wish I was on the receiving end. Damn girl that was hot!
rissa5150 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
girl, i got acid burn from all the citrusy goodness you have been dishing out. too hot. please eric, feel free to hoist me up on a counter like that any day. *drools* you are an animal and i love it. so sexy! and you know how i love it...going commando *thud* lol, when lafayette starting knocking on that door. hilariousness! and when sookie screamed "coming." oh girl, you sure did. especially when you have a sexy ass viking riding you *double drool* and when eric answered the door naked. oh how could someone be so lucky to see him like that *sigh* i would have melted right there. hot hot hot. loved it!
SEOrwin chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I'm not sure which I like better... hot sex in a cemetary or this. On second thought, why would I choose one over the other. I'll take both! LOL
natasha874 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
ohh wow that was...something (u made me speechless) I think I got a little dazed myself after reading lol. I'm really liking the brazen Sookie for a change. I can't believe he answered the door in the nude and Lafayette can't stop staring at the twig and berries...scandalous!
sunkisz chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Sookie monster, so ! you must have been in one hell of a lemon mood to write two so close together. great job as usual :-}
jkm0799 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I'm all smiles now! Thanks for the second helping of lemons :)
jenpall chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Oh, that was so yummy! Lafayette's effin hilarious! Damn woman! Oh and I love the boxer-brief tease...But I love, love, love the going commando! ;-)

You so rock!