Reviews for Listening in the Dark
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aww very sweet Dean/Sam moment )
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WOW that was really great.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AW!

(okay, sorry, had to get that out)

Wow, that was beautiful, and so sweetly sad but the ending realy sealed i and added the hopeful note that was missing from the beginning. Like a little lift in the music to say 'things will get better'.

Sammy's coming home.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
So what did he hear if it wasn't Sam leaving?
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You wrote:: Something had killed Sammy and left Sam in his place

X

So damn heartbreaking...the above. I love how you seperate Sam and Sammy...brilliant job!

And you soften the blow of the heartache at the end of this powerful piece ...I loved it!

Wish it were filmed...loved it. We need some more brotherly love in the series...you go write for them.

Hugs

Karen
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw, that was just so beautiful, it made me choke up. God, I love these boys SO MUCH-and this story, too!

Love, Robin
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is a lovely and powerful piece. Excellently done. The emotion is raw and true and it gives me hope that the boys will really find their way back to each other again.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
yes, please, Mr. Kripke, let Sammy come home! Excellent story, *sniff* had to reach for the tissues!
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A good story. But I still believe that "Sammy" is still in Sam and that he will be there by the end of the series. I feel so much for Dean and what he has been brought back to and what is still to come. And for him to have to doubt so much Sam's loyalty to him...well that is something he does not need. And I feel for Sam who believes he is doing the right thing even though so many good people tell him he isn't. And now with Pamela's last words he must really be torn. But at least in your story, for one night at least, both boys are together and the brothers they are supposed to be. Thank you.
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I liked this story a lot. I think you captured Dean's thoughts and feelings about what Sam is doing very well. Nicely done.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw, that was sweet! Sweet, by the way, is not a word I would normally apply to Sam OR Dean, but you did a good job of capturing emotions that I've picked up from the show but that are never really expressed. So basically, congratulations on showing a different side/depth to the characters without making them seem OOC.