Reviews for Primal Forces
lethe2011 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Wow - did you ever finish this? It feels like it needs just one more chapter, or maybe two, to complete it. It's excellent!
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This is good character stuff but can we please get to the rutting?:P
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Yay. I hope this is good.
kat chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
You've kept really true to the characters - the witty dialogue especially. It's rare to see something that could have come from the author herself, but you've taken it to the next level and put your own in. More please.
Lori94 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
OMG! I've been hoping to run across a story about this! PLEASE keep writing?
emptyspace2015 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Laura chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Please go on with your story, I want to read more about Daemon and Janelle!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
You're continuing this, I hope. Please don't leave it there!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
*shivers* Wonderful. You capture the voice of the books perfectly.
Cat Carroll chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I enjoyed reading this exchange between Daemon and Jaenelle. You kept the feel of AB, but still had a distinct ownership of your story, which is difficult to do, I know. Daemon going into rut hasn't really been explored, and I liked your take on his fear of what had happened in the past. Wonderful ending line!
Mycha chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Beautiful! The writing and descriptions are so wonderfully in tune with the story, and the characters so far are so true to the original book. I'm very excited to read more as you continue the story.
Jaded Youth chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I loved reading this story. It sounded so much like Anne Bishop's writing, that I forgot that it was actually just fan fiction... I just have to ask, Will you write the scene of the rut? If you do, I SO wan't to read it... heh heh, naughty me...
Sagarmatha chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Very good! I like the description of Luciar's anger always being hot. That's exactly how I think of him verses Daemon or Saetan. The interaction between Lucivar and Saeten and their worry for both Jaenelle and Daemon is perfect. It fits the story great. O'course, I think their worry is all for naught 'cause I think he'll just play with her.
kinley626 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Beautifully done. The last line clinched it.
D-Hadevir chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I have to say, I can't believe it took so long for someone to write about this situation.

I wrote a little story (in portuguese) in which Daemon went through rut, but I couldn't decide if I should even attempt to translate it to english and post it here (I can't write only in english).

So, when I saw what this story was about, I was curious about how you would carry the story. It’s actually pretty different from what I had imagined (which is good). You have a different approach to this subject than mine, and I like it, I think this could have happened.

Anyway, it's great someone took this situation and wrote about this. Daemon in rut... yummy! *dreamy smile*

You're doing a great job, I'm loving it and I hope you continue this.