Reviews for Legends and Destiny
Lauramichca chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
GREAT JOB!
No really, and with no sarcasm, I didn't want to like your story despite loving this cartoon. I can't help it, my first episode of this show set me up for an impossible 'ship so different from your vision. But I found myself continuing to read this, sucked in by your writing skills and liking the premise and OC anyways.
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your work!
animebookchic chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I am glad to see someone still writing fan fiction for Saber Rider. Yours is good. I hope you continue it. I'm running out of good stories to read.
SnoQueen chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
YAYYYY! AN UPDATE! No kidding, I nearly fell off my seat when I received the notification saying you'd updated! :D:D

Not much of a development...BUT I STILL LIKED IT! Gotta love the sexual tension between Saber and Elena...reoww. ;)

Update soooooonn! And I think I said this before, but I'm glad you're still writing on FF! You're my favourite author here...so I'd be shattered if you stopped. ):

Hope you're well!

SnoQueen
mikethecripple chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
oh man thank god i added you as a favorite author and had in story alert otherwise i would have missed this dam good story keep it up and i need an update asap! (it was only posted an hour ago BUT THATS NOT THE POINT I NEED MOAR!;) )
CaroAmy chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I'm so glad you updated this!

It's getting very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter.

The one thing I would suggest would be to maybe add some more desciption. The text appears to be mostly dialogue, so some description could add to your story. It's just my suggestion.

Please update soon!
SnoQueen chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Okay...so maybe I had to go ahead and Google 'Saber Rider' and read the synopsis, get an understanding of the series, then read you story. But it was totally worth it!

I gotta admit, I decided to read this because you're an awesome writer and I haven't heard from you for a while. I'd never even heard of this anime til now; and your story makes me want to watch it. (:

A superrr long chapter, but I like it like that. Not to mention I should be studying for an exam tomorrow (my last! YAY!), but ah well.

You write so well! Although some editing is necessary, it can be forgiven. :P

Update soon! Even on your other stories...please? (:

Glad to know you haven't disappeared from FanFic though!

SnoQueen
CaroAmy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It's rare to have a Saber Rider and the Star Sheriff's fanfic uploaded here... I hope you continue it! It was getting interesting.

Also one of the last paragraphs looks weird, maybe you should check it out.