Reviews for The Awakening
jwoo2525 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I just discovered this story. I know it was published like 5 years ago, so the chances of it being updated are slim to none. Even still, just wanted to let you know that I love the premise, love the development, and really wish I could read more!
Kenzie chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. I'm absolutely captivated by it. Hope you can update it. It's too incredible for you not to continue it. Stay awesome 3
JaneDoe452 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wow! This is really well done, I like the storyline and the timelines you have chosen, and I like the little reference to the Supernatural books (if that's what it was). Nice characterisation on them both, and on the supporting cast. It's weird, but it works! :)
Marikili68 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
i really like your story will you one update?
LouLouBear1213 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I don't know if you're going to keep writing this story or not but I just wanted to say that I really love it. Well aside from Chuck and Serena...but I can honestly say Ive always hated that character :) So I hope you do continue some time!
paranoidbychoice chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
wow amazing crossover love how you worked blair into this so is dean going to get sammy and up with blair later on? is she leaving with him since she was gonna leave anyway? is she gonna meet john? will john like her? update
weimar27 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
I really like this crossover. I hope you update it eventually.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
well that was depressing
Neko-Ochz chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
This is the crossover with more crack that I have ever read... And I'm lovin' it! It's strange that I suddenly like Dean/Blair? I think is because you wrote Dean and Blair so in characther that is believable.

Neko 3
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Please update this! :D
Tatafox chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I'm Brazil its story I love. update soon please
ArTeMuS09 chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
NICE story! Please please update and complete this story, liked the Blair/Dean interactions was funny. Hope that it will be a happy ending. And please please update soon!
anonymous deleted chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Well B you would feel this free if you jumped in his (vintage) car and ran away with the Rhett to your Scarlett (with a happier ending of course).
kiki08 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I don't know why I didn't reviewed for this story b/c its brilliant!

I freaking love this I was thinking about this story today wanted to read it(again I'm starting to think I'm obsessed)

btw didn't Dean tell everyone besides Blair that his name was Jack? and in the last chapter Blair told Nate that his name was Dean? so I kinda doubt Nate will actually do anything but Chuck... would call his PI or he is already on it and is stalking them right noww LOL

I feel bad for Chuck but I can't believe he did that but I don't mind C/B(if it ends C/B he needs to like beg for her) or D/B

please update soon!

ohh can the monster thing eat Serena? alive? please?
astonishes chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
love! this story is so good; I never thought of something like this. Update soon, please!