Reviews for Running the Gauntlet
magis1 chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
"I'm yours and you're keeping me?"
A follow up on this after Hiatus would be great *hint, hint* but I think excrutiatingly difficult to imagine, much more so to write.
Well done. This gem of a fanfic is an amazing character study of more than one person.
Thanks for the blood and tears spent on this.
magis1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
12-year old? Tony grew up that moment - without any chance of avoiding it. Yes, I do see him standing up to his sperm-donor. Senior in this story really doesn't deserve the title of Father.
Well written,
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Really powerful. Wonderful job. I absolutely loved it, even though that sounds kind of odd given the subject matter. But I did love it. You hit all the right notes. I still don't like the head slaps lol! But wow. Great, great stuff. xo
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
I am glad that i read this story. not because i like abuse, or vomiting or hurt or anything. But somehow you really drew me into the story and i just kept reading... without breaks or skipping... or anything. Thank you for your version of history!
very well done!
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I don't know why. I deffinatly feel like vomiting... i read so far without any break... well.. i have a bucket next to my bed.. but i can't stop reading this... After this chapter i just had to take a break, My heart is racing :O You're such a good writer! Well done so far!
power of darkness chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Damn he has been threw hell that was Horrible and I hope he does not lose Marie she is sooo great awwww
power of darkness chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
yes some rest for both of them and I love Gibbs in this you wrote him very well
power of darkness chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
holy hell man just sick but very well done very well
power of darkness chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
holy shit! (sorry for words but that is what came to my brain) that was just wrong! and evil very nicely done
power of darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
wonderful truly wonderful great story and I loooooove how you did Gibbs very good
ambard10 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
great story about of tony congratulations...
ambard10 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
this is a great chapter... i like very much this story.. is very hard the life of tony...
Luna Lupa chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
This is amazing! I've read it before but I didn't review and now that I'm re-reading this I'm loving your writing style! The third paragraph from the bottom is absolutely amazing and if your not published I don't know why. Your writing is fantastic!
combatcrazy chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Just read this as I found your sequel and wanted to read this first. WOW, what a roller coaster of emotions. Well done. I am so impressed. Great job!