Reviews for Running the Gauntlet
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 3/8
Really powerful. Wonderful job. I absolutely loved it, even though that sounds kind of odd given the subject matter. But I did love it. You hit all the right notes. I still don't like the head slaps lol! But wow. Great, great stuff. xo
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
I am glad that i read this story. not because i like abuse, or vomiting or hurt or anything. But somehow you really drew me into the story and i just kept reading... without breaks or skipping... or anything. Thank you for your version of history!
very well done!
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I don't know why. I deffinatly feel like vomiting... i read so far without any break... well.. i have a bucket next to my bed.. but i can't stop reading this... After this chapter i just had to take a break, My heart is racing :O You're such a good writer! Well done so far!
power of darkness chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Damn he has been threw hell that was Horrible and I hope he does not lose Marie she is sooo great awwww
power of darkness chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
yes some rest for both of them and I love Gibbs in this you wrote him very well
power of darkness chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
holy hell man just sick but very well done very well
power of darkness chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
holy shit! (sorry for words but that is what came to my brain) that was just wrong! and evil very nicely done
power of darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
wonderful truly wonderful great story and I loooooove how you did Gibbs very good
ambard10 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
great story about of tony congratulations...
ambard10 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
this is a great chapter... i like very much this story.. is very hard the life of tony...
Luna Lupa chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
This is amazing! I've read it before but I didn't review and now that I'm re-reading this I'm loving your writing style! The third paragraph from the bottom is absolutely amazing and if your not published I don't know why. Your writing is fantastic!
combatcrazy chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Just read this as I found your sequel and wanted to read this first. WOW, what a roller coaster of emotions. Well done. I am so impressed. Great job!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
This was so sad.I had tears through out it. Poor Tony what a life. He is so lucky to of found Gibbs and if he doesn't understand or realize it he has found a family.

You don't get to push us away, Anthony."

"I'm yours and you're keeping me?" Tony borrowed the line from Abby, but the tone was hesitant and questioning.

"Damned straight."Thats right Gibbs you tell him. Make him understand.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
OMG So sad. It gave me tears. Poor Tony his only safe place and loving person is dead. Sr. really is evil and heartless.