Reviews for Forbidden Love
scarletforever chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
please continue this story. it's so freaking addicting!
redorchid23 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
great story! update please!
jibbs forever chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Really. .need a sequel. "Meet The Parent" itcould be called and her home town friends can hep the team :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I know you wrote this story ages ago but I love it and would love more
Rae chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Great story! Can't Wait to read more! Update Please!
daantjex chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Please update soon
Kalyra-Anne chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
UPDATE! So good
saygoodnightgracie chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Let me just say that I like AU stories in general, but there are only a few that I can truly get into. This is one of them...and that kind of surprises me because it is very AU. However, I have really enjoyed this story thus far (I've read the posted chapters a few times, actually). I like the way you've shown the vulnerable and confident sides of both Jenny and Jethro; you're characters are very well rounded. I hope you plan on continuing, because I really think you've got something special here. If you're stuck, I completely understand. If you just haven't posted, please post soon! I can't wait to see how this plays out!
primrose-lh chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
You know I love it, darling! Great chapter. You know I'll keep bugging you until you finish this ;) :)
aserene chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Excellent update!
Jibbsluva8294 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! cant wait till the nxt ones, i started reading this story and when i got to the chap b4 this one is was freaked! i am so glad you updated. goodluck on the nxt chapters!
Prettycrazy chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Oh yeah!

Absolutely fantastick - and oh yeah meeting the parents! Dumdadum! LOL

Loved that he went and kissed her in public. Even more cool she ends up pregnant later in the school year!

Love it - and I look forward to your next update (which will be soon right?)
MissJayne chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Loved it! Very sweet. Odd to read about Christmas with the sun shining so brightly outside... hehe.
Old stuff of Mine chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
I really like the premise on which this is based and am excited to read more. Does Jethro still have the same history with Shannon and Kelly and Diane and Stephanie and Unnamed-Wife-Number-One?

Z
Prettycrazy chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
oh that was really sweet!

I really loved it! It worked so well, and I guess it will be hard when you are dating a student/teacher not able to just show your love freely!

Please update soon!