Reviews for Casey versus The Future
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
lol, that was great, I loved the expression on Casey's face when Chuck was fighting, it was hilarious. I am so excited because my boyfriend had told me that he read somewhere that Chuck was going to to be cancelled and I was really sad because after last weeks episode I really thought they were ending it since he got it out of his brain. Then they ended the season like that and I was like, oh there is no way they would end a series like this, lol I have to agree with Casey, this is going to be awesome!
lucky713 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I love these looks into Casey's head. I agree about the expression on Casey's face. His eyes were following every move like he couldn't believe it but still couldn't lok away. I hope you're going to continue this while we wait for the new season.
mikesul chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This was an awesome chapter, you have done just a great job with this.
Ayalim chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
The tone in this one reminds me of dress_without_sleeves's "i don't smoke" piece about Wendell Bray of "Bones." Do you read her stuff? You should check it out.

Thank you for continuing this one. Casey is certainly an intriguing chracter who deserves to be dug in to more. I wasn't sure which way you would swing about his attitude towards being called back; I like that you went positive. I'm on the fence about the cutesie moment when he wonders if Chuck will be good at shooting and smoking too- it was a great guy moment, and I enjoyed READING it (and fanfics are for fantasy, right?) but I'm not sure if that reaction fits with his gung-ho, "lets-get-on-with-the-mission" character.
ellenscult chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Ooh, I like this! Any plans for any more? Because this makes a whole lot of sense to me. :)
vandevere chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very nice. You captured Casey perfectly, his impatience, and the fact that he cares, even though he does try to hide it...

Well done!

jagged1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Glad you decided to continue it - quite a different perspective on the trust issue, but believable too. The fact that Chuck can recognize those grunts similiar to the Klingon with Bryce made me chuckle. Thanks!
Airam4u chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
A fantastic Casey perspective!
Elekiz chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
This is really good! Awesome job!

"Grunt number three"... hihihi Great!

Casey is very well written and I like 'your' Sarah. Maybe Chuck is a little tougher than he is in the show, but I like him better this way... And I hope his character is headed down this path: Chuck's clumsiness is fun to watch but he really needs to become a real spy!

Hope you'll go on with this fic!

Fire From Above chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I like the way you portrayed Chuck and Casey's relationship. Interesting to see that Casey is the only person he can really trust.
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Hm I like this Casey you've conjured up. Not too snarky and not too nice either, well done :)

Can't wait for next chapter!
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
That was good! Are you going to continue it? You should. (:

lucky713 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I love seeing this from Casey's viewpoint. And I can see why Chuck wouldn't trust Sarah as much as he used to but does trust Casey.

When Casey was ordered to kill him, the sneaking up on him read as more of him trying to make it quick with no time to be afraid than just trying to sneak up on him. After all Casey could've just gone up to the door tald him they needed to talk and shot him when he turned away.

Sarah OTOH stomped on his heart with the way she acted around Barker and that makes Chuck a heck of a lot more leary than someone who might put a bullet through his head.
mikesul chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
What an excellent job you have done writing this, it's awesome. You should really continue this and start developing a plot line on how he proceeds to get it out of his head because you have put all the pieces in place better than most writers could. Even so, regardless of what you do, this is a damn good job on your end.
cville chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Interesting! An anti-Sarah current through this story. And Chuck confession to *Casey* that he can't trust Sarah. I have to admit - I like this story. Very original - Casey/Chuck bonding.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »