Reviews for Casey versus The Future
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I actually thought that was quite good, I don't know why, but I can't help but like Casey even though in real life I know he would drive me insane, still I can't help but think that their is more too him than meets the eye. anyway, i thought you did a great job of portraying the characters
jagged1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Welcome to Chuck fanfiction! I think that this bit did a fantastic job of describing the relationship..

'He's badgered me, joked around with me when I've been in no mood, picked at me about my feelings, for Christ's sake, when lesser men than him would fear for their lives. But he doesn't- or he does, but goes ahead anyway.'

Nice job getting inside his head. Looking forward to more from you!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Nice to see Casey in a different bit of light.
mikesul chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You really did an awesome job depicted how Casey probably feels about this whole thing. Great job on this.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was very good for your first fic! I love writing Casey fic and just adore Adam Baldwin as an actor. I think you captured the thoughts running through his head so well. Keep watching the show and everything the characters do, how they talk, walk, react, laugh, cry etc...it will really help in future stories. I liked the last line about his having a normal life and not wanting change. It seems Casey has found a sort of equilibrium between spy work and the mundane...as in, our daily grind of living. Good job.
Course Jester chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Welcome to the world of Chuck fanfic! Interesting story. It's hard to get the tone right with Casey, but as far as what's actually in his head, I think that a writer gets a little but of leeway because he's so stoic about his own feelings. He doesn't give much away, so you can play around a bit. I agree that he likes Chuck more than he lets on, but as far as the wanting to be normal, well, we'll see.

Keep writing Chuck stories, and I'll keep reading.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved this! Great job. (:

Angelica
topazeyes44 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh, i really liked this! i wasn't sure how it would be because it's in casey's POV, but you really did a good job!
Ayalim chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It's nice to see Casey as recognizing Chuck's own abilities. He's smart enough to be a highly successful NSA Agent; shouldn't he have enough people skills to recognize how incredible what Chuck has done is? I like that you captured that.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is really good! Love Casey's view
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
aw that is so good. I love seeing this side of Casey, you should totally write more Chuck fan fiction!
tshdow chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
What no gun play? Thanks.
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was really well done. I know that Chuck is the star of the show, but Casey is my favorite character... I'm sure quite a bit of that is Adam Baldwin... but you nailed exactly what I love about him. That depth of character that you know is there. Now I want to thank you for sharing this with us, at this same time that I beg and plead with you to not stop writing for Bones!
jollpw chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hey, good one shot... nice pov for Casey, it is always fun to get a glimpse of what is going on behind the grunts in that characters head, LOL!

Write some more Chuck stories soon, us "Chuck-a-holics" can't get enough with just one episode on TV each week, the fanfiction tides us over...

Thanks,
Adderlygirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I quite liked this, especially this line: "I grunt 'special' as if he's on the CIA Short Bus, when he’s anything but." That's exactly what I thought when Casey said it.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »