Reviews for Kitten
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/28
A good story
fukitimout chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
"Leroy's a girl," McGee announced as he stepped into the bullpen, carrying the tabby cat in a travelling cage.

Ziva blinked. "Gibbs is a girl?"

"Gibbs is a girl!" Tony echoed, looking just as confused as Ziva. He cocked his head to the side. "Hmmm . . ." He paused and shook his head. "Nope, I don't see it."

"What don't you see, Tony?" Abby asked cheerfully as she bounced into the squad room.

"Gibbs is a girl, apparently," Ziva replied, distracted.

"No . . ." Abby looked scandalised. "No way." Her eyes widened. "Someone's having you on. Gibbs is not a girl."

"Of course Gibbs is not a girl," McGee sighed, exasperated. "I was talking about Gibbs, uh, Leroy the cat." He looked at Ziva. "You know, your pet."

You. Are. A. Genuis. That dialogue was amazing.
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aw, so nice and fluffy:D
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
A McGiva baby! [/squeel]
McGivafan0101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
ok, good but not great...
timmyfan0101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i love the plot, please wright more
neonpurplefrog chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
please write a sequel
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw that was just so cute and funny :)
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
And next we get to see the reaction of Leroy Jethro GIBBS. I hope he is happy. I know I am. Thanks for the cute story. Now I just don't envy Tim and a cranky, throwing up, hormonal Ninja chick. He might have to take the cat, dog and kittens and move in with Tony or Abby or Ducky. Gibbs wouldn't take the animals because he might get confused all the time.
Norey chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I'm a big fan of McGiva stories and this is really cute. Tim is the ever loving and sweet guy that Ziva needs. Keep up the great writing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"“Ooh,” she squealed. “You’re having kittens!”" - LOL, in more senses than one.

"He looked thoughtful. “On second thoughts, should pregnant women be working?” He looked worried." - If Tim did NOT look worried, together with that thought he had, I would have chewed him a new one for being sexist: but with the worried look on his face, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and calling him overprotective, OK?
McGiva chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
cute... and typical clumsy McGee
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh sweet.I wasn't a McGiva shipper,but i love it.
kira66 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Heh, Tim will be a "grandfather" long before an actual father since it only takes a cat around nine weeks to come to term.

He can practice on the kittens!
precious pup chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh Emy! That is so wonderful! First Leroy and then hinding under the covers bits was so cute and then she sort of came around to consider being a Mother. Tim falling of the bed. Claps hand. Wonderful. Really really liked it.

They will have to get a bigger place. Practically a menagerie with dog and cat and kittens and babies...