Reviews for Skating on Thin Ice
somedayhuelebn chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
aw cute. i love how perfect their relationship is portrayed.
ravenclawgirl27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fun story. Love their naughtiness. I liked how in the beginning Hermione was all huffy, and then forgot all about it! Ron can do that to you! :D
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was adorable.
hannahinthesky chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Any day would be a good day to be (with) Ron Weasley! Oh, to be Hermione.
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Sweet story.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was cute.
x-ImogenEve-x chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wow!

AWESOME!

You got the way Ron and Mione talk spot on!

really good:D

And i love how there having an argument then Ron completly forgets WHY they were arguing:D

Totally what they would do:)

And i so think you should write the bit where they go ice skating:)

Xx
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw, that's cute. And funny. I want to know what he did to get onto thin ice. And it would be great if they went skating, fell through, and someone said something about thin ice. That would make me laugh.
PorcelainNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw, that's funny! Not fluff, cute!

Concrit: sorry, it's the editor in me, but you're missing a couple commas.

“Checking out my bum then Mister Weasley?” should have a comma after "then" ...

"Skating, or in this case ice skating," should have a comma after "case"

"Yeah, might be fun I reckon." should have a comma after "fun"

Um, just a random comment, sorry, but, maybe the last sentence could have a period not an exclamation pt? Obv. doesn't have to, it just seems like, since the narrator's sitting on Ron's shoulder, Ron would be more conclusive rather than decisive 'bout that, like it was a fact. IDK. Just sayin'. :)

That's soo funny, "well, then, what's skating?" "Boot with a blade? Wicked!" "And, I'll even buy you hot chocolate."

And it's adorable that he turned the argument into a cutesy lil date! Def. going in my fav's!
BlackHawk13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
HAHAHAH! I love it! Nice job of side-tracking Hermione and scoring himself some lovin'! Great story.
Robin of Nottingham chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Haha, very cute! Ron is the best, truly. I love your style of writing, it seems so professional compared to alot I've read. Keep up the good work, I love your stories!

RoN
silverbirch chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was a very sweet story, and it's always good to find a decent writer on here.

I shall look forward to more.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
It's always nice to see a wizened Ron. :) Especially when he comes out ahead.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Haha, that was cute :) I love how she completely forgot what they were arguing about!
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
*giggles*

Now that was a fun, Ron-being-Ron story! I really loved it, mama, and look at me, being polite and all uh?

“Now where’s the fun in that?”

Indeed, Hermione, indeed. And if you're not up to it, send Ron to me that I'll massage his bottom for you.

Just saying.