Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
WOW!
this story is simply PERFECT!

everything is so authentic, and there is so much more to it *sigh*
the "love is a tragedy" - topic is brilliant, especially the fact that you realated the case to Romeo and Juliet

Your fanfiction is on a really high level - not only as far as the authors you refer to (Shakespeare, Kafka... ) are concerned, but it's also your own style of writing that is absolutely great!

I could continue praising you to the skies now, but I guess I would not even find the right words to do that - your story is simply FANTASTIC!

Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow! The ending nearly made me cry. That was an amazing story which an interesting plot. I loved your characterisation of Emily and Hotch, and the interaction between all the team members. Thanks for publishing this; you are very talented :)
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really liked this story. I definitely think this is one of my new favorites. I loved that this story was so clear-it had just enough to tell the story without doing too much. Poor Emily never catches a break in the love department :(

Great Job on this Story. I really liked it.
Permastoned chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Epic. Absolutely epic. I'm going to read your other stories now. I loved this. :o
big.inside chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
great story! hope you write some more, it's amazing! *.*

keep the good job! D
shinecsc chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
it was beautiful and tragic!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was amazing.

Poor Emily...I think it's still okay to care about people even though they do horrible things...

Poor Emily, poor team.

SO angsty.
winnieAlex chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Really great story. I enjoyed very much, nicely written too.
MissingLashes chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
As always.

Beautifully written and brilliant.

Wished this was actually Prentiss big secret though.

b9je chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was extraordinarily written. I always love everything you write, but this was REALLY good!
Kitale chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so good! I loved it! very well written too and believable

Baha, i was a little worried. You weren't updating any of your fics, but this makes up for it. Amazing.

~Kitale.
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Good one! I love the mood in this story and inevitable the meeting between Emily and the killer feels. You really portray her good. After the "Demonology" episode I think it's easier to understand her character and you play into that episode really well her.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Emily's life is really, really messed up...

At least, in ficland it is. This was, as usual, great. You already know I think that, but hey, it's always nice to hear, right? And I love the ending, managed to catch me a bit by surprise, though as usual with hindsight, it's pretty clear that Emily would do what she did. Gotta love her messed up self.

Kudos to you on another great story!
lrigD chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Loved this story. Making it so long actually has some advantages because we won't have to wait for an update!

I really liked the ending, they truly are a family :)
ultimutt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009