Reviews for The Very Best Thanksgiving
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
thank you for your time and talent on the story
LunaChas chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
It was sweet thnx 4 sharing
Hazpotsfan chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Ahhh this was brilliant! Hope we see more of simon (as well as harry and ginny) in the 3rd instalment of the series! xx
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Thanks. Reading about all that thanksgiving food made me want some pumpkin pie. :) well done by the way. Now for the next adventure.
Silene-Ashikawa chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Hah, it was quit nice. Full of OC I don't know, but I enjoy reading it.
icul8er chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
well it's about time!that little brat could use a spanking ;p
Ac 3000 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I loved this chapter and the story in total is awesome. I can't believe how many more stories you have on this site.

I look forward to reading them all.(On harrypotterfanfiction my name is blessedbylord, aka chance)
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Great story-you're right, giving presents isn't the same as being a parent. In some ways, Harry Potter had it better off since at least Vernon and Petunia were there (even if they were awful to him).

I'm glad Simon turned out so much better!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
My husband's writing down the name of the brand of the fireworks (he teaches chemistry because that's a good job for a firebug that has pension and medical benefits and all).

Ahem. Simon just works hard at making bad things worse...maybe this time he'll be frightened enough to pay attention, once he's found, anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Well, at least while he's in Pennsylvania he'll have help dealing with Simon (and he can sneak out to the garage with the guys for a while, and later on, after they come back, all the women can run off to a friend's house and drink heavily).

Anyway, very good start!
slytherensangel26 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
that was an awesome chapter! i can't wait to read the sequel
RosaE chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Love this story. I'm glad to see Severus and Simon stay in touch. Thanks fo much for sharing!
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Great ending!

(*_*)
Mikee chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
That was sweet. I really liked the whole tale - After all was said and done, I especially liked Simon's little speach, giving Sev credit. Well done, indeed.

Thank you.
attyfan chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Considering the large number of spoiled brats that you have had Sev deal with over the years (Malfoy, Marsh, Hathaway, et. al.) I find it difficult to believe that Sev didn't know that Simon felt unloved. Great change in him - I wonder how his parents took his relationship with Sev.