Reviews for Graduation
Clannad fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Honestly i am gonna to say that this is the best tomoya and tomoyo fanfic ever i hurt or angst moment,just a pure bliss of romance fill with love and you gonna continue a hard work in a bunch to make this blissfull fanfic for this pairing.
chromate chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
It might have been too long ago (2 years) since you've written this fic, but I just happened to come across it today and I really enjoyed reading it. Your protrayal is so natural and to-the-point that it is really relaxing to read. Great one!
Kiiroi Senko chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
A little late, but... WOW. Just... WOW.

Damn, man, I must hand it to you! Kudos!

This is, by far, one of the best pieces of work I've seen on site. The fact that it's Tomoyo-centric only makes it all the more better.

Seriously. I love it. Plain and simple.
MarsNeptune chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Really good story. I always liked the TomoyoxTomoya idea. Tomoyo is my favourite girl in Clannad, those blue ayes, grey haird and her ask kicking are just awesome.

Hope to read more.
HAzArdrOxS chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great Chapter a sequel would be nice
Haseoxth chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Good work. I'm picky when itcomes to one of my favorite pairings, so its saying alot. I hope you do another one.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Definitely the proposal fic I've ever read, and I've read a lot of pathetic attempts, trust me.

Good job anyway, totally!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
The big question, the final step to begin a new life... well done.
fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
this is a nice simple yet graphic one-shot i hope to see more of these from you
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Tomoya proposing to Tomoyo at the party really gave me an "Aww" moment. I liked it, really nothing for me to complain about. The mixing of Japanese and English is all personal preference, as far as I'm concerned, so I'm not gonna flame you for using "Sis" and "Bro" (and that'd be a really dumb reason to flame anyway :P). I always did like the dynamic between Tomoyo and Tomoya, and you captured it pretty well.

Keep up the good work. _b
Kirino chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This story was just awesome. Good job!