Reviews for Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
readbetweenthesigns chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is one of my favourite films, great fic :)
AnneViktor chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
If only this scene went like that, it'd be one short (however romantic) movie! Lovely work on narrating their thoughts. Strictly Ballroom is one of my new favorite movies, so it's fun to see some fanfic here. Thanks for sharing! -Anne
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
lovely and romantic :) thanks for sharing.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, I just absolutely loved this. Simple, to the point, and so sweet.
Eowyn-whitelady1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Lovely, lovely fanfiction. Sometimes, ok, a lot of times, I hate when people write scenes over, but this was lovely. I hated how the scene ended with them getting ambushed and hurt (Fran physically as well as emotionally), but hey, all stories need conflict, and the movie was just getting going. Anywho- great job! As the Aussie say, "good on ya!".
kaizokuxpirate chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
this was really good, I wish there were more fanfics for this movie :D
paluza chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AWWWWW!This is so adorable! Simply sweet. I thought me n my moms were the only saps that even knew this movie existed. I'm so happy to have found this. Ur Awesome!
laroka chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love this movie! and I love your fic:) hope you'll write more.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awww... I'm watching the movie right now... (for the third time) and this is so adorable :')
nipponophile chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was great! Personally, I think this scene in the movie is one of the sexiest in the history of cinema...
angel-finder-z chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
-smiles contentedly and sighs happily- so sweet and nice I'm a big fan of scott/fran lol I loved reading this _ -presents a tray of warm cookies- Enjoy!
Victorious-Sunflower426 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Man don't I wish that this had really happened! I love this movie, great one-shot! :D
Angie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I enjoyed your story very much. Not many people have seen this movie. I loved it and the music the first time i saw it.
celticreeder chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is so how that scene should have happened! Of course the original was great too, but still! Favorite!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was nice. I loved the scene you wrote about. It was one my most favorite scenes in the movie and I could see it in my head while reading your story. I like how your scene ended better. lol