Reviews for Heated Tenacity
Destiny chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
I Loved It and I hope you right more of them complete master piece.
I never read a really good fanfic til now.
kblache chapter 28 . 8/29/2015
o
Sofistinha chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
WOW ! W-O-W !
I'm stunned! You actually did a masterpiece here. I totaly see this becoming a book or something...really! I would buy it, that's for sure.
You managed to keep the greatness in this story from the very beginning to the very awesome end. You tied everything up, no loose ends(Well, sort of), no fans unsatisfied, precise characterization, originality, complex plotline, cliffhangers well placed, wonderfull writting.. everything about your work is just marvellous. And I mean it! I've dedicated a lot of time reading it, and I've loved every sentence, every aspect of it all.
I'll never ever find an Wesker better and more complex AND complete, than yours, I'm certain. I don't really know how to express how much you've done for me by writing this epicness and sharing it. You've made my weeks since I've found Resistence. And for that there's no price or words to make up for. I have loved the ending. It was just as great as the whole developed story. But right now, I'm feeling kinda empty. It seems there nothing more out there lol.
But it was totally worthy. I'll never be the same after this reading. It add a lot for a true fan of Resident Evil and its characters.

THANK YOU VERY FREAKING MUCH !
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 29 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful series! I enjoyed it from start to finish. Well done! I loved how you ended it with wesker still looking for a cure for the poison in his body. Hes not one to give up easily.

Youre going straight to my faves so I dont miss anymore awesomeness. Also heres to hoping that you do write a sequel to this series in the future. Id definately read! :-)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
Wow this story is just awesome. Onward for more. :-)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Oh my things are unfolding quickly. Claire is finally back with wesker and pregnant. And now chris and sheva have arrived. Man chris may just have a heart attack when he learns everything. Onward for more.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
A good first 3 chaps keep it up. Onward for more.
crazyfan17 chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
This was pure awesomeness! I really enjoyed your series and how the characters developed and flow. Everyone was in character and I just love the plot. Hats off author :-)
shippergirlky chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I loved this story. Very well done. I think there could be something more. You could lead into Neo-Umbrella, Jake, etc. Claire as a step-mother... ;)
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
...It's so sad to reach the end, but I am SO glad that Wesker didn't die. I personally think that Wesker may re-infect himself with Claire's virus, but nothing more than that.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
This series was possibly the best Resident Evil fanfic I have ever read. Not once throughout this series was anyone out of character or at least not unbelievably so. I loved all the drama and the end has me smiling like a loon. I tip my hat to you.
blyn1023 chapter 29 . 6/23/2013
This is by far the best Wesker/Claire pairing I've read. In fact it is truly the best Resident Evil fiction by a fan I've read. You've actually inspired me to give it a go at some point. I could not stop reading and had to keep going just to get to the next chapter and you never disappointed. I normally get annoyed with fan fiction because it is never finished, or poorly finished. The ending was perfect. I can't praise your work enough. I'll look for future fiction with your name on it. :) Thanks for giving me a truly wonderful distraction during a very difficult time for me.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
The Greatest Fanfiction series of the generation.
titadhampir95 chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
I've just finished reading the entire series and I have to admit I'm so impressed! .amazing! I always loved both characters and the thought of them being together like that was very interesting! You have an amazing writing skill so I couldn't stop reading that till I reached the last page! And the ending was quite alternative because I was used to the idea that someone would die eventually...however this turned to be amazing beautiful!I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
I honestly do not know how to continue my life after reading this.