Reviews for Special Little Bee
Miah787 chapter 4 . 6/17
This story is awesome!
I want more, please!
OH! This going to be good!
Nice!
Bumblebee's girl chapter 4 . 4/11
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, pretty please keep writing! I been waiting for you to update!
Ironhide having a nightcap and teddy bear with is hilarious:
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Don't stop at chapter 4 make more chapters this fanfic is sooooo interesting
Please continue chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Please continue! You could have it were Bee gets hurt by Megatron and is about to be killed when Optimus jumps in and saves him! But Bee could go into stais lock and no one knows if he will survive but in the end he will. Please continue i am begging you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Really good make MORE
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
MAKE MORE MAN/WOMAN
shadowcat ninja chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Awwww
jkfekjrg chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Please update! This is so awesome!
PulseBeatz22 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MORE!
guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Please! Please! Pleeeaase, update this story!
I love stories where Bumblebee is raised by the autobots, and I ship Bee and Arcee. There just aren't enough Bee/Arcee stories, it's sad.
So please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
i love this it is awesome
Guest LML chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Please write more of this! I love stories about Bumblebee growing up in the autobot base and the Bumblebee/Arcee pairing is my transformers pairing!
It is a pity that there are so few stories with them.
And since I am a Christian very careful about what I read, no slash, no bad words, no lemon, stuff like that. That makes it even harder to find good fanfics.
It drives me nuts!
Now that I'm done with my rant please consider working on this story, I would appreciate it.
God bless you.

P.S.
Have you read "I Lost A World!" by Rose' ? It is amazing! One of my favorites in transformers fanfiction! The sequel Rose is working on is great too, so are a lot of her other stories. You should check them out.