Reviews for Special Little Bee
MAKE MORE MAN/WOMAN
shadowcat ninja chapter 1 . 4/25
Awwww
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Please update! This is so awesome!
LamboTwinsLuv2 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MORE!
guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Please! Please! Pleeeaase, update this story!
I love stories where Bumblebee is raised by the autobots, and I ship Bee and Arcee. There just aren't enough Bee/Arcee stories, it's sad.
So please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
i love this it is awesome
Guest LML chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Please write more of this! I love stories about Bumblebee growing up in the autobot base and the Bumblebee/Arcee pairing is my transformers pairing!
It is a pity that there are so few stories with them.
And since I am a Christian very careful about what I read, no slash, no bad words, no lemon, stuff like that. That makes it even harder to find good fanfics.
It drives me nuts!
Now that I'm done with my rant please consider working on this story, I would appreciate it.
God bless you.

P.S.
Have you read "I Lost A World!" by Rose' ? It is amazing! One of my favorites in transformers fanfiction! The sequel Rose is working on is great too, so are a lot of her other stories. You should check them out.
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
RUN FOR IT!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cute!
TheLegacy79 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Hurry and update you have been on recenty so PLEASE. School is over and its gona be pretty boring without more updates.
TheLegacy79 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
jameron4eva chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
MORE PLEASE3 MORE!
notinusebutididn'twanttodelete chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
i remember reading your first version of this

CAN'T WAIT FOR ARCEE

D: poor little bee
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Either you update or I hunt you down and smack you.

Trust me, I will.

Fenix
Fairytale Warrior chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
...more!

please! this is the best story i've found on before (not to mention the first one i've commented on before) please dont stop!