Reviews for Hunter Sentences
cookiefactory chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love everything you wrote here... as if I could see them really doing those things.. I love how you think of their relationship.
rainydays chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
These sentences.. are just so, so so, they encompass the prompt so perfectly.
SilverExorcist405 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WAS CRYING AT THE END!
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was so great. You painted a wonderful image of how their lives played out. It's so sweet and cute and probable, I just love it! I can really picture all of this happening and just how fun and lovely their lives together turned out.
AF4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
soooooo good want to cry and smile at the same time . just love these two
Aza chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
THIS IS PURE AMAZINGNESS. PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
...It's gotten so that it doesn't matter anymore, whether Killua is faster or Gon is stronger; a difference would only matter if they were against each other, and together, they're stronger _and_ faster than either of them alone.

(They were all beautiful.)

You should understand, I'm not trying to ignore you; I match poetry with poetry because I'm an overly symmetrical person.
KiGaMin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
HFZjefhzejfh I don't even know what to say.
This fanfiction is BRILLIANT. I'm drowning in my own feels nowww I LOVE IIIIIT! *hugs you*
Thank you for this little baby, it's amazing.
Lyra Klaude chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is really beautiful. I love how you captured their personalities so perfectly well. Brb, drowning myself in my feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You should do the one called kiss! XD
yconne chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very well-written, and so adorable, this is the kind so fic I've been tryin to find my whole life. Really awesome :)
azab chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i loved it a lot
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
every sentence is magical. everything is beautiful, and really describe the bonds between gon and killua. i love all of them down to every bits. :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
My favorite is #41. It's awesome.
morningdawn202 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really like this story. Great job!