Reviews for Welcome Home Naruto
Apollymi28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I will look forward to an update. I will take your word for it when you aren't done with it. Even if it has been 3 years. I can see how this would lead to a good story.
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Even though you are on hiatus, I still would like to say that your story was very welly weritten. I loved reading it so far and I hope you the best. Until next time, Goodbye.
NarutoLovef chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
You havent updated in a very long time I'm kind of sad, but I will wait for you to continue the story unless you say you are dropping this story which I will understand if you do!

From a concerned Fan
maria chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
(7*7*7angeloflove) AWESOME STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! XD! IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY TO KNOW THE REACTION OF THE OTHERS TO NARUTO SCREAMING NEJI'S NAME! PLUS YOU DIDN'T GO ALL THE WAY WITH THE LEMON SCENE SO I WANT A FULL NEJI/NARU LEMON! (_) I'M SO ADDING THIS TO MY FAV'S LATER!
InufefiNogara chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh HELLZ YES!
onewhowatches chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
anything you're going through is your own business; i won't pry.

i just want to wish you good luck with whatever you're dealing with and that you remain strong.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
hope the situation to ur issue will be resolved soon so tat u can update!
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Scary side of Hyuuga Neji...or are the hormones just driving him crazy? XD

KW
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Oh god. . .that first chapter was so fuckin' hot. I hope you get through your personal situations though. *pat* Everyone has them. You update when you're ready. :3
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I thought that this was really good, liked the usually aggressive Naruto being submissive in this fic. i would like for you to extend this story, if not into a complete fic, then at least have an epilogue with everybody's reaction, consideringt he entire village heard him, there's bound to be some asking.
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You should SO make this into a story! It would be awesome! _
scorpion-2-ur-poison chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I agree that you should continue with this story! :)
G-C-W chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
please turn this into a story ! XD
Inyx Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
O very nice ] You could keep it as a one shot since there aren't any plot holes or questions unanswered. However, this fic does have great potential as a chaptered fic.

-Inyx Dawn
Charybde chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I liked it a lot. I would love to read what happen next. There are so few good neijinaru stories...