Reviews for Beads & Bones
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
I loved every single story. Pleeease write more! Please!
Griddlebone chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
While this may not be strictly in-character so far as the manga storyline goes, I do like to see a more decisive, determined Sango that is willing to stand up for herself to Miroku. In the manga she seems so fiery before she joins the Inu-tachi, and then she becomes really passive and inactive (especially where Miroku is concerned) for a very long time... so from that perspective it's nice to see her stand up and make her own decision. I think you've handled this possible divergence pretty realistically and though you said you won't be continuing this, I think it'd be interesting to see Miroku's reaction to having everything out in the open and not working in his favor.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
Woah. Oddly, that seems a bit more in character than the cannon was. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
Wow. This would make an awesome story! Awesome job!

-d101
Edward Houshi chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Been playing Metroid at all?

Just teasing. I love this chapter! I wish you had mad it a bit clearer what exactly Miroku was doing during all of this though. Was he a worker at the medical bay? A mechanic? It isn't too clear.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Poor Sango. Awesome job! Please update soon!

Rickashay chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
Oh, poor Sango. :( Wonderful job though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Oh wow. Nicely done! I loved the zombies and such. Please update soon!

Griddlebone chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Just popping in again to say how freaking AWESOME this ficlet is. Seriously, zombies. Amazing. It's really surprisingly easy to picture Sango as a zombie slayer instead of a demon slayer. Too bad she had to kill Miroku in the end, though I think he would rather have her kill him that continue to "live" as an abomination. This fandom needs more fics that are willing to risk stepping well outside the established box like this. (It also needs more zombies, but we'll take things one small step at a time. LOL)
Rickashay chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Oh, this was interesting. Not something that I expected to read but I actually liked it.
ardy1 chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about anyone writing about the kind of tragedy that hit Haiti, so close. I've yet to see anyone writing about T'unamis. And there is a reason.

While the whole panoply of life is fair game for the writer, somehow we flinch when writers choose disasters to explore. We are still struggling with our own reactions to the horrow of so much life lost apparently without reason. It seems particularly exploitative to comment on it further, particularly for commercial or even artistic purposes. It lacks respect.

Earthquakes occur around the world everyday, and so lives are lost. Maybe we need to consider that everyday. But it still seems to me that when such a magnitude of life is lost, the best response, at least for the time being, is silence to contemplate thereon...

Which is, by the way, not to denegrate your writing by any means. Just to suggest you would have done better to wait to post such.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Oh wow! That is so creepy! Awesome job though! I'm glad that Miroku made it. Awesome job!

-d101
Rickashay chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Wow, this was amazing. Great job.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw! So cute! (And, to be fair to poor Sess... Rin ALREADY got quite the nice kimono from him... He isn't all that bad of a guy... He DID dress her in a noh kosode with a patchwork pattern in bright gaudy colors, like any little princess would wear XD - Little does she know that by the time she's 11, he'll have already gotten her TWO more! Lucky girl, she is, to have a wealthy lord that takes an interest in her!)

Poor Sango... She doesn't even realize how fast things WILL change... Just think, three years from now she'll have a daughter and then TWINS!

Loved it, as usual!