Reviews for Right Here Waiting
HIATUS studying T.T chapter 2 . 5/1
Oh god I thought Naruto and everyone died, but it was just Sai’s grandma! Like my heart was about to break and I was holding my breath and everything !.! Anyway this was one of the best Narusasu fics I’ve I love the flow of this and everything, one minute I’m laughing the other minute I’m all emo because all the angst and Naruto not taking Sasuke seriously and stuff and then there’s the sexy parts oh yees the sexy parts!:,) they were perfect! *nosebleed intensifies* That was A-grade smut rightthere, like I can’t even begin to word i mean they just kept getting hotter and hotter throughout the entire fic..Sasuke being shameless and slutty is my secret aesthetic and Naruto going screwing Sasuke like crazy is hot af too istg. Sasuke trying to seduce Naruto and being smug about it working was so funny,cute and hot(Sasuke is a sexy person he knows that himself lol)! and Naruto’s vows were funny and cute as hell hahaha made me snort like hell xD thanks for sharing this fic because you’ve just made my day! Idk if you still write but if you’re out there somewhere I hope you write more narusasu *sends love*
Why is this narusasu? Not a fan of them cause naruto is kind of cute to be a seme and sasuke is just not mean to be an uke
I really love SASUNARU by the way
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
OMFG YOU GOT ME! I STARTED CRYING AND EVERYTHING! GOD YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF FOR NARUTO AND SASUKE!

-YaoiOtaku8
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Yadayadayada! You surprised me, author-san I didn't expect that. Not only does you write a good story with kickass heart stopping plot, its...SO HOT omygod
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Fuck you fucking faggot!
Just Da 2 of Us chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Two Words: Extremely Hot! I loved seeing Naruto in a take charge and the world be damned kind of role. I love it and excellent job by the way!
Griffongirl19 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
THATS FUCKED UP!YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! I Loved it!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
god you gave me a heart attack... man talk about twists in the tale
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
omg... the lemon... little death really... fucking awesome
natalja chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Great story! I am relieved sasuke said he couldn't imagine a Dom/sub relationship with naruto. That would be really ooc (for of both them).
The only thing that is a bit strange is that everybody seems to be gay in this story. I think the only straight characters mentioned were kurenai and asuma. Not necessarily a bad thing but it makes their world a bit less believable ;)
Btw, you're evil for making us believe naruto died. I wasn't prepared for that :'(
CharkAttack chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
I LOVE how you worked BDSM into the story. As a part of the lifestyle, I REALLY love that.
Also, the story is GREAT! And I want to read more of your work.
P.S. No, you got the sub thing mostly right, save bits of the explanation. In the lifestyle, slaves and subs are different. subs (little 's', Doms, Tops and Masters have capitalized titles) have more of a say so, have hard limits as to what they are willing to do. We have Doms, and Master is more of a nickname or preference, for lack of better explanation. We have jobs, take care of things outside of the BDSM world. Slaves are committed to their Masters 100%, physically, financially, EVERYTHING. They usually don't work, and when they do, their Masters dictate how that income is spent (not all dynamics are that way, but usually a M/s is set up as such, and a GOOD Top/Master/Dom has the bottom/slave/subs best interest at heart, and aren't controlling asshats and non-consensually abusive) Slaves have much stricter limitations on what to eat, how to dress, act, and an entire list more.
The collaring is perfect, but is used for both subs and slaves, depending on the dynamic, in both hetero and homosexual relationships, and some poly dynamics, I've seen two or three subs/slaves collared by one person. I hope this info has helped at least somewhat.
But, you did very well with it, esp considering you aren't part of the lifestyle. Kudos!
KiraK.chan chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I KNOW IT WAS ON PURPOSE BUT MAKING NARUTO SEEM TO DIE NO. THIS FIC WAS INCREDIBLE THOUGH LOVED ITTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
beautiful..beautiful...
all hail ye, yaoi queen!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
That was beautiful...all hail CerealK as the new Emperor of Yaoi! Long Live Cereal!

No seriously, that was so crazy hot I can't believe I didn't read this before. Like dude-come on! I love it!