Reviews for Right Here Waiting
OMFG YOU GOT ME! I STARTED CRYING AND EVERYTHING! GOD YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF FOR NARUTO AND SASUKE!

-YaoiOtaku8
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 10/8
Yadayadayada! You surprised me, author-san I didn't expect that. Not only does you write a good story with kickass heart stopping plot, its...SO HOT omygod
Fuck you fucking faggot!
Just Da 2 of Us chapter 1 . 4/15
Two Words: Extremely Hot! I loved seeing Naruto in a take charge and the world be damned kind of role. I love it and excellent job by the way!
Griffongirl19 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
THATS FUCKED UP!YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! I Loved it!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
god you gave me a heart attack... man talk about twists in the tale
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
omg... the lemon... little death really... fucking awesome
natalja chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Great story! I am relieved sasuke said he couldn't imagine a Dom/sub relationship with naruto. That would be really ooc (for of both them).
The only thing that is a bit strange is that everybody seems to be gay in this story. I think the only straight characters mentioned were kurenai and asuma. Not necessarily a bad thing but it makes their world a bit less believable ;)
Btw, you're evil for making us believe naruto died. I wasn't prepared for that :'(
CharkAttack chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
I LOVE how you worked BDSM into the story. As a part of the lifestyle, I REALLY love that.
Also, the story is GREAT! And I want to read more of your work.
P.S. No, you got the sub thing mostly right, save bits of the explanation. In the lifestyle, slaves and subs are different. subs (little 's', Doms, Tops and Masters have capitalized titles) have more of a say so, have hard limits as to what they are willing to do. We have Doms, and Master is more of a nickname or preference, for lack of better explanation. We have jobs, take care of things outside of the BDSM world. Slaves are committed to their Masters 100%, physically, financially, EVERYTHING. They usually don't work, and when they do, their Masters dictate how that income is spent (not all dynamics are that way, but usually a M/s is set up as such, and a GOOD Top/Master/Dom has the bottom/slave/subs best interest at heart, and aren't controlling asshats and non-consensually abusive) Slaves have much stricter limitations on what to eat, how to dress, act, and an entire list more.
The collaring is perfect, but is used for both subs and slaves, depending on the dynamic, in both hetero and homosexual relationships, and some poly dynamics, I've seen two or three subs/slaves collared by one person. I hope this info has helped at least somewhat.
But, you did very well with it, esp considering you aren't part of the lifestyle. Kudos!
KiraK.chan chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I KNOW IT WAS ON PURPOSE BUT MAKING NARUTO SEEM TO DIE NO. THIS FIC WAS INCREDIBLE THOUGH LOVED ITTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
beautiful..beautiful...
all hail ye, yaoi queen!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
That was beautiful...all hail CerealK as the new Emperor of Yaoi! Long Live Cereal!

No seriously, that was so crazy hot I can't believe I didn't read this before. Like dude-come on! I love it!
Ashinia chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
The ending...was absolutely perfect
LoveCritic chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Are you trying to kill me! I was dying thinking that Naruto had died. It was such a great story love it so much.
Taku chaan chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
OMG this fiction killed me ! Each lemon times were HOT AS HELL (specially the first time) I almost died in my blood because of sexy-Sasuke inflaming Naruto everytime he could, and that f*ckin-sexy-wild-Naruto so masculine and bestial in bed! What's wrong with them they were absolutely STEAMY! Sasuke almost aroused me too when he was arousing Naruto at the ''first making love'' moment! btw, this whole moment was a treat !
AND THE DIRTY TALKING THEY USE ALL ALONG THE STORY IS THE BEST THING EVER !
My nosebleed couldn't stop!
This little fiction was so funny, and dramatic, and then romantic ...! (with the plane accident I thought it wasn't a romance/humour anymore and that I was reading drama! Don't play with my heart! lol)
And I usually don't really like when there is an age difference but you did so well with this plot that I just want to kneel !
Thank you for this.