Reviews for The Champions
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was fantabulous! *bounces* Thanks so much for writing :3
Fabila Black chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awwww so sweet! the idea of using the life debt was a really good idea and they are so cute together :) You have just converted me, all the rest of the harry/cedric fandom seems to be angst but this one really brightened my day, thank you.
Vindeen chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I do love the way you write. You make me laugh seemingly without trying. Although, I have to admit this story didn't really get to me...
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
SQUEEE!

Stories where Cedric lives are always good!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Interesting way of cashing in the life debt. Of course that means the canon time-line is now defunct. I'm curious to see how books 5-7 will go- much less how Harry will survive the war. In canon-when Harry cashed in Wormtail's life debt, Wormtail ended up strangling himself w/ his silver hand. Harry was 17 at the time. I think he was emotionally and mentally scarred. Because in book 7-He wasn't the same boy he used to be-not anymore. Hopefully with Cedric alive, Harry will actually keep his emotions.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved it!

Cedric was so sweet!

I love that Harry protected him!

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I hoped this fic would be okay, better than okay, excellent even. I wasn't expecting it to be bloody brilliant. I love it. It had the perfect touch of everything, was clever and carried itself in the great writing very well.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wonderful story, utterly adorable characterizations, and I loved the touches of humor in their interior monologues.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love your writing style It's very spunky! :-)
yue no rei chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Brilliant use of the life debt.
dead feather chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good one. I would've read longer.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww! I Loved It. Too Cute.

YYWKMN.
Stardustt chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw, i really liked this story. i wished you'd continue after school is out so we ca see how and what happens when harry and cedric 'get together' in summer. i wish more stories would take place with beautiful cedric living and showing them hanging out, dating and whatnot. anyways, i really liked this one i did and thank you for making poor sweet cedy live.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

I'm on a roll for finding excellent fanfiction this evening.

Thanks so much for writing this and sharing, I really enjoyed it!

Galenchia