Reviews for Severed Wings
Carmen chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Hello, I read you story, is interesting and it has a lot of mystery.

I like it, but I am against cruelty with animals. I supose that the dying bird was only in Yue's rank of hearing, because, if I were Touya, or Yukito, I would interfere to save the poor bird.

But I know that the people can be very cruel, so I don't think that some people cuting Yue's wings off is something impossible.

But I like more the epilogue, because it makes Yue realize that not all the people is that bad.

As I say, I like your story.
RegnigSllim chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
You're story is so touching! I absolutely love it! There should be more authors like you!
Bronze Eagle chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
Owwie ... getting wings cut off bad. But the fic was good. I encourage you to put the next part up, whenever you feel ready to do so. (Trust me, I've had much worse writers block than that. ;) I liked the Touya/Yuki parts in the first part. Must go read Matchmaker Matchmaker. Eheh ... yes. I'd review Fairydust, but my ... computer ... isn't showing about half the chapter. Gyahhhh! So frusterating. Ah, well. Ja ne, minna-chan.
mystlady chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
** Blinks** That was fantastic The best storty I've read on CCS. This is about Yue right?
seriaMau chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
How old are you? Seriously. This story has a maturity and style that, I find, most people my age that desire to be writers in the real world don't even possess. It is by no means perfect, no story is. But you have STYLE. You have ideas and you present them amazingly well. Do not lose faith in your abilities, for I assure you that writing is indeed a talent you posses in great strides. Continue to write, and I hope that someday I will be able to look back on this fic and find it completed. Cause ya know, prologues and epilogues are great, but all that annoying stuff in between is usually kinda spiffy too._
brokenAngelYue chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
That was amazing. You should write more! more, more, more! It's lovely to

see a fellow moon-addict like myself.
djflskjfk chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
This was perfect...*sniff*...PLEASE TRY TO RECONSIDER AND WRITE THE WHOLE FIC!Or at least write the emotions piece _;; Am i a weirdo?The answer is yes...but don't worry,i don't suffer from insanity...i enjoy every second of it XD

Anywho...::twiddles thumbs::please please try to reconsider and write the whole fic,i don't care how strange it my sound,i like any long fic,with details,loonngg details,call it what you will_;;But please,PLEASE reconsider_;;I'M BEGGING YOU ON BENDED KNEE!Or at the very least write the emotions piece_;;

If Train A left the station at 8:00a.m. ESt,and train B left the station at 8:35a.m and both were 3000 miles apart when they started what is the capiteal of Bulgaria?

That there was a signature -_-;;

Methinks SMN has spent too much time posting on message boards -_-;;
Dark Ice Angel chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Wow, that was so deep. If you read this, not really looking for everything to make sense but trying to pay attention, you get something from it. The basic idea is so sad, it has to have some affect on the reader. Some of the best short fics make no sense, it makes it more interesting and original. I really don't care what everyone else thought of it, I personally liked it, for all it's confusing structure. Mybe if you weren't in writer's block, your thoughts would be more organized.

Dark Ice Angel
French-Fille Lazy author that I am chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
*Sniff* I never got to thank you for writing Ch1 (because I wasn't an author at that point and didn't know how to use reviews). After a couple months I remembered your story went back and...it's tear-jerking and damn is it kawaii...*Sniff*
Dr Megalomania chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
[blinks blink] i think i might cry... no, no... i will... first that is the best damned angst fic i've ever read! and second... there's no more? [sobs quietly] nooooooo... IT'S SO GOOD!
Queen of the Faeries chapter 2 . 1/22/2002
A beautiful epilogue to the first fic. The sort of emotional peace in the second chapter and the angst in the first chapter seemed difficult to write but you pulled it off.
GFDJGDFJIOG chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
I YOUR STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE REAL SOON !
Crystaldemon chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
This is going to be the last time I ever use that screen name for a review out of my own free will. Note the "own free will"; I obviously can't change the name in the other parts where it's used.

That was wonderful. Especially the way you used the little girl, and the way you described the magic, the freedom, the return of the wings; there's this sort of drifting, floating, limitless feel to it. And it's got this bittersweet sadness that's forever unmistakable in your works, which are not that bad, by the way, but you need to talk to people other than guardian angels about that *winces*. *scowls* You didn't tell me you wrote an epilogue!
Yue2637 chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
Great fic!It was cute!
meiosis-rhyzn chapter 2 . 12/31/2001
Hey don't you how much I luv Yue? I love your work! write more! - By the way check out my works if you love angst.. Thanx 7 happy new year!