Reviews for The Politics of Betrayal
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this is one of the best one shots, please turn this in to a running story. please, please, please.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome job !
HanAce88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This story is extremely interesting and I hope that you will continue to right. I am looking forward to what storyline you come up with. I love it and great start.
Methos the Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great story, I think all the characters are... well, in character. Interesting idea of Peter being against them even before Olivia meets him. I hope you make a sequel. Again, fantastic writing.

-Winter
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Please let there be a sequel. This gives me shivers. It's amazing.
Yamam chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Go die you fat whore
J. M. Mann chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
PLEASE SEQUEL! I thought from the beginning that Peter might end up flipping sides, but as the episodes have continued his character has changed. I think this story sums that struggle up very nicely. But it feels unfinished. (Of course, that could just be because I WANT it to be unfinished, but that's beside the point.)

Fingers crossed! :-)
takingbarcelona chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
the believability of these storylines- where, somehow, something's gone amiss and Peter becomes a traitor- is astounding. i sometimes wonder what it says about the pairing and the show's writing.

absolutely beautifully written. i can see the entire scene pan out.
Berrica chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*cries*

Now that's just not right. Please make it right!

Although, picturing them fighting is amazing. I wish that would be on the show, even if it was only them sparring. I'm not sure who would win that.

Excellent little story. Please continue it! I want to see hoe this ends! )
amz-123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh my fraking god! This is my fav story! I love it and cannot wait for the sequel! You really have to write one, I insist!
Anime-mistress585 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw - that was awesome and horrible all at once. If i wasn't such a rabid ran of Fringe (and therefore, know for a fact I've seen every episode of Fringe) I would have sworn that this was a brilliantly written POV piece, rather than a completely original work.

Very impressive.

(P.S. I've read all of your Fringe stories and your one Labyrinth - and I'll say that the totally brilliant characterization in this one (Olivia's determination, Peter's thoughts, etc. etc.) may actually beat out the awesomeness that is Impluse :P but only just)

Can't wait until you throw another one-shot up (or even better, continuation of this, hint hint)

You'll have new episodes soon to get inspiration from, so update soon!
siapom chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Sequels are wonderful things. Really. Especially as a follow-up to something like this. Please? :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
The only sequel I would want for this would be them having another fight (with no one passing out)which turns into a mad, passionate round of you-know-what!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow...yes...sequel...do...now!
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Please do write the sequel, I'm sure it would be as great as this one!