Reviews for Chase's journey
DrakeJosh chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Please update when does he meet House? Or Cameron? Or Wilson? Or Foreman oh you get my drift when's he gonna meet someone from the show?!
Pinkuro chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
I love this! I love how this is going and how you introduced the "England" detail in Chase's life, and how he started Med School and is doing now! My guess is that you should show at least when Chase got House's fellowship, how he met House and stuff. I don't know about Chase and House first working together, but I'll certainly wouldn't mind (I would like hahah)

Well, for I would just like this wonderful story to continue! :)
SlaveToLiterature chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
I finally found some time to read and couldn't stop reading your chaps. Too bad this is the last one already. I was hoping you'd continue all the way to the moment that House hires Chase, but I don't know if you consider that too far in the future. He's what now? 21? 22? And he gets hired when he's 26? I have no idea.

It was nice reading this again and I'm looking forward to the next update.

gaap237 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
I find your version of why Chase joined med school very interesting. You made it pretty clear how he is driven by a strong desire to meet his father's approval. Fascinating
romirola chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
Keep it up!
Dutch92 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Oh. My. Gawd. I cant wait for the next chapter. I love this story!
SlaveToLiterature chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
Aww, poor Chase. I really do feel sorry for him. But you describe him very well. Especially the part where he starts turning into his adult self. Well done.

Greetings

Oh, and is 0 the Australian version of 911?
Pinkuro chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
OO: so cool

update
SlaveToLiterature chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Well done. I almost thought you'd forgotten the story. I'm glad to see another update.

Dutch92 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Yay Updates! Thank you for an awesome chapter!
Scary Vampiress chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
This is probably the first fic I've read where we follow Chase through his childhood/adolescence, and I'm really enjoying it so far! :D I liked how you followed how Chase's opinion of Gary changed over time.

A couple of things - chapter 1's first sentence has 'Sydney' misspelled. I see that you've used it correctly later on, but you should probably change the first chapter; as the first sentence of the story, if can be a major turn-off if the first thing one sees is the misspelling of the country's largest city.

There's only one other thing I would change; as a native Australian, the thing that's jarring me immensely is the use of "Mom." We use "Mum" (like the English) - both in spelling *and* in pronunciation of the word - so it's not as dismissible as other discrepancies between English and American spelling such as colour/color. I literally cannot read the word "mom" without thinking it in an American accent, lol!

I'm really loving your supporting characters for the express reason that you haven't turned anyone into a villain. It's very easy for a lot of authors whose fics I've read for them to make the mother into an abusive, neglectful, 'I don't care about my son at all' type of woman, but she isn't; she's someone who loves her son, but has a problem which may make her forget him. I also like the efforts the step-mother (I assume?) is taking, even if they're superficial gifts. It reflects more onto Rowan's character, as he has even less contact with Chase than she does. Again, she could've been a Disney bitch of a step-mother, but you've steered away from this cliché.

Wow, talk about tl:dr! In summary: Great fic, use the word Mum, update soon! :P
SlaveToLiterature chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Poor kid. I really like where this story is going. And I'm curious and waiting expectantly for the next chapter.

Well done!

romirola chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Great update!
SlaveToLiterature chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
The chapter is fine, don't worry about it. Chapters like these are always hard to write and you pulled it off. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Greetings,

o, by the way. Thanks for replying to my previous review and answering my question. I appreciate it.
Dutch92 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Awe poor Robert! You did a great job for this chapter! Can't wait for more XD!