Reviews for Beat of the Drum
Starcakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So damn adorable! :)) just made me feel like I want to squeeze them both and force them to have babies. Hahahaha! Oh well. I'm not even sorry. Hahaha.
TiredSymphony chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is proper brills and not many people write about Deidara and Hinata together but this is so engaging! :) Plz make more DeiHina stories.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Beautiful! I loved it!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Damn. You are getting me to ship DeiHina now!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I Absolutely love this story, you're awesome!
Lilioom chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh. My. Stuttering. Heart.

This was simply too adorable. Would have loved to see this move onto multi-chapter, or even a bunch of drabbles of their lives, dates, getting to know one another, couple fights, etc. (Wistful sigh) This story really made me melt and feel mushy inside, I just can't asdfghbgs fuuuuu-
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You should definitely continue this!
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awweeee :)
That's all I have to say
Sunshiney Smiley chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww! This was such a sweet and adorable story! Thank you so much for writing it; it made my day. I mean, I literally smiled throughout the whole thing. I never really considered the pairing Deidara x Hinata, but you have converted me and gained a new follower of that adorable pairing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Gosh that was just the most adorable oneshot with these two I've ever read. Seriously. I couldn't stop smiling the WHOLE WAY. At first, I wasn't sure what sort of AU this was - still not able to - but this was good! MaKe MoRe!

-Twinklefeather
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
so cuteeee!
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Lovely, just lovely. I have a thing for DeiHina fanfictions and all you DeiHina writers never ever seem to disappoint. This one is another super duper great addition to my miniscule DeiHina library. Thank you, squee squee! Kissing your toes.
snowbluedream chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was so amazing! I finally found a good DeiHina story, and it's so well written and adorable! I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks for the story! :)
Rember chapter 1 . 2/26/2011