Reviews for Beat of the Drum
Ai Megurine chapter 1 . 9/4
Cuteness everywhere!
WolfLover57 chapter 1 . 8/19
Amazing! Thank you for writing this! I loved it so much!
HanaChou chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
i loved it! thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
really cute!
vampyngo1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Could you maybe continue this story please? There aren't very many deihina fics out there. I would love it if you did.
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So damn adorable! :)) just made me feel like I want to squeeze them both and force them to have babies. Hahahaha! Oh well. I'm not even sorry. Hahaha.
TiredSymphony chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is proper brills and not many people write about Deidara and Hinata together but this is so engaging! :) Plz make more DeiHina stories.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Beautiful! I loved it!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Damn. You are getting me to ship DeiHina now!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I Absolutely love this story, you're awesome!
Lilioom chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh. My. Stuttering. Heart.

This was simply too adorable. Would have loved to see this move onto multi-chapter, or even a bunch of drabbles of their lives, dates, getting to know one another, couple fights, etc. (Wistful sigh) This story really made me melt and feel mushy inside, I just can't asdfghbgs fuuuuu-
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You should definitely continue this!
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awweeee :)
That's all I have to say
Sunshiney Smiley chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww! This was such a sweet and adorable story! Thank you so much for writing it; it made my day. I mean, I literally smiled throughout the whole thing. I never really considered the pairing Deidara x Hinata, but you have converted me and gained a new follower of that adorable pairing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Gosh that was just the most adorable oneshot with these two I've ever read. Seriously. I couldn't stop smiling the WHOLE WAY. At first, I wasn't sure what sort of AU this was - still not able to - but this was good! MaKe MoRe!

-Twinklefeather