Reviews for You Belong with me
twitay chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
come on this is my favorite story, better tahn the twilight books all combined, but it might stop being the best thing in the world if you don't so please love you bye
BigBlackEyes chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
PLEASE write more! I really wanna know what happens! You cant just STOP it! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!
Edward's Doll chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG GREAAAAT JOB! please update soooon! i loved this chapter! keep up the great work!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 24 . 7/6/2010
Are you going to finish this story? I like it.
Soft Ripple chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
I'm not gonna complain about your laziness but I will complain about your abandonment of me! Just joking, well not really. Anyway, it was a great chapter, Paloozer, lol I like that. I think maybe I'll use it some day and the reason I'm not gonna complain about your laziness is cuz i've been too busy to notice. Aaargh! I've had sixth form induction and I've chosen my A-level subjects. I had to sign the contract today and oh god it's all so terrifying. I don't want to do A-levels! I'd rather have my finger eaten by a bear! I mean, at least I'll have Emmet to donate his whatever finger to me.
vampiregurl chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
that's it? he's done? he made an awful lot of mistakes. why don't he try to work hard to earn their forgiveness? didn't he even realized he changed so much after being with that awful manipulating bitch. gosh i wish he could see robin for what she truly was.
Midnight Equinox chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
ahhhh you have to update! i have to see the end of this! plz update soon
Bellaangel383 chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
i love it!
twitay chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
update! I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST NEED YOU TO UPDATE!

luv ya... cause u write good stories... update... please... soon... i just might drop DEAD if u do not update soon...
Samantha Rennay chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
I liked it!(:
ahhhhh.okay chapter 23 . 4/11/2010
such a great story! love it so much cant wait to read more
rose12711 chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
... um wow where did she go?
Greystorm chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
when they are so close to finding her, she decides to run away... well, cant wait for the next chapter
FOREVERBOOKWORM322 chapter 23 . 3/29/2010
OMG the suspense is literally killing me! please please please with an Edward Cullen on top-update soon!
Edward's Doll chapter 23 . 3/29/2010