Reviews for Yours to Keep
sohnicthedhegdehog chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Do you mind if I use Diego's background in one of my stories? I will most definatly give you credit OF COURSE!
koalasandicedtea chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
oh my goodness. You've updated and I'm so glad... this is amazing. I'm almost crying right now.
Kitty Sneeze chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
This is so cute 3

Grossberg's lemon gifts made me lol XD Believe it or not, I've actually had lemon toothpaste before... they DO make it! Hahahaha :)
crderf chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
No indents? *slams fist on table* What is this abomination? I love indents. They make things so much easier to read.

At least you did update. Unlike me! I have two paragraphs written for the next chapter. I am trying to make it long, but can't concentrate long enough to write the rest. And Nancy Drew has begun to rule my life. But enough of that.

Awesome job! Scarf-boy! I love it! Awesome job and update soon!
madscientists chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Yay! You finally posted it. Good job...

I had fun reading it (twice) so please write the next chapter soon; if you can.

Enough said, so bye. :D

P.S. Am I your first reviewer for this chapter? I hope so.

P.P.S. I know you hate short reviews... Ha...!

P.P.P.S. It still hurts my teeth to eat.
Smart Aleckette chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
An update? Finally! :)

A lot of points you make in this chapter make perfect sense. Like Diego's explanation of his insecurity and Mia being paranoid about losing him. (I hadn't even thought of that before reading this. XD)

And if I haven't mentioned it before (and I probably haven't) I'm seriously liking the development of Diego and Mia's relationship, not just in this chapter, but throughout the story too. :)
crderf chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
You updated? Where was I? Anyhoo, very nice job. This is very sweet. Update soon and awesome job!
Smart Aleckette chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I lovedlovedlovedloved this chapter. Especially the scene in the graveyard. Best. Scene. Ever. 8DD

I have quite a few dead relatives and I go to the cemetery where they're buried at least once a year with my dad, so I know what goes on tombstones. Mainly, it's their full name, their birth date, their date of death, and if there's a married couple, they use the same headstone. Sometimes they have a saying on them, too.

Forgive my rambling. I'm sleep-deprived. :)
Smart Aleckette chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Yay! Updates! 8D

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that Diego's uncertain. You've really got to read between the lines and make a lot of guesses to what's really going on in a character's mind, most of the time. And then there's the excuse that this is fanfiction and it's just your portrayal of him. :)

Going on to the next chapter, then. . .
RomeoOwl chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
This is a good story so far, keep it going! Loving the little moments between Mia and Diego. And as for Mia Fey's personality and the OOC's...well, whatever, so long as it's a good story, I suppose.
vollkommenheit chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
JESUS I REALLY HAVE TO REVIEW MORE STORIES INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY ALL THE TIME. *slaps self*

well what can i say, your writing is almost impeccable it flows really well, your grammar is perfect, and i love your style. it's so very.. sophisticated, in a way, if you know what i mean. ._.

lol.

i'd love to see more
howling-tonks chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Wow, I loved this chapter! I think Mr Frilly really suits Edgeworth :P I completely agree with you on the whole Mia Fey Personality Debate as well.

I love this story so much, please update soon :D
sirigirl157 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
XD

I was so happy you updated!

and i loved this chapter, the case with had a huge impact on mia. it prevented her from entering a court room for a year. its not completely unreasonable to think that that is how she would react. it was a life changing moment.

so...i was wondering, are you going to kill off mia? and is diego going to fall into his coma?

i hate how their romance ended. its too sad. T.T

update soon!
madscientists chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Yo Ga! Loved it, completely loved it. Little typo, people will understand but it's just you forgot the space (We willcatch Dahlia Hawthorne. I think they put the year they were born to the year they die on the headstone but whatever. And I agree with you on the Mia Fey Personality Debate. K, gonna go eat ice cream now, and remmeber to write more. Mr. Frilly's a funny name, but I like it. Ha...! There's your review. I hope I'm your first reviewer for this chapter
areuserious chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I AM GOING TO FAVE IT! RIGHT NOW! IN FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE-

Do you happen to have the time to make more chapters? :D