Reviews for Chapped

Too. Cute.
Katsura2343 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awwww thats so cute! w
sal chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was too cute! I loved it.

Short. Sweet. And to the point.
Larziee Alice chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Awwahh, this was vewy sweet The last line made me smile like a dork xD

Horrayy for Bunny :D
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
(I know this is a really late review, but...)

Oh my God, that was SO insanely adorable! :D Honestly, that last line made me grin like a freaking idiot. XD I liked this story a lot. The cuteness of it made up for the shortness.

I kinda like this pairing...it's pretty rare, that's for sure. You know, this was actually the first Bunny fic that I've ever read, and it was so good that it made me wanna write one of my own. :D
MobiusHero chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
... yep... everyone in South Park is gay apparently... except Cartman... Okay I'm not one for gay pairings but I will write a review! You are correct this was short but it had a LOT of meaning! I really love the ending! it was cute, and very appropriate. I personally think you didn't quite catch Kenny's personality in this one, I always imagined Kenny to be more tough and boyish. In this he seemed to be more sensitive. But in conclusion this is a very poetic story and I like it! _

You should learn one lesson from this short story, its not the quantity but the quality!
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this fic just oozes cuteness. loved it 3
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw! That was realy sweet!
Tikal's fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I hope this is not your last fic. I have been waiting for a new fic from you. Please let us know that you are working on another fic.
Kreton chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You always write the most enjoyable stories. You're an excellent writer, and your characters are always right on. Keep up the good work!
Sulkie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh my goddess! I love fics that are super cute like this. This fic made me squeal like the school girl I am. I think Butters and Kenny are the perfect couple. I just want you to know this was the best story I have read today, and I have been reading all day.
spfan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
ITS SO CUTE! I have to say that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I look forward to more stories from you.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Good story!
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw, this was a cute one-shot Bunny.

Loved it! :D
bucz chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw, how sweet. :) I wonder, what was after this. :)