Reviews for The Beginning After The End
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is wonderfully, really. Younger!Rose, Jimmy, the Doctor, the bittersweet ending. /sighs
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
LOVE it!
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really liked this
Sunsetsoccer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Once again a brilliant story! You write these so well that I would think they are from the show. Sometimes i even forget they're not! Hope to see some new ones soon!
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
this was FANTASTIC!
PrincessJenna89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwww! Its beautiful. I love it. Wonderful story.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is both sad and slightly depressing and uplifting and i guess inspiring. Its a feel good fic even though there are moments of pure angst. Liked the bad wolf bit, the john smith and the ending part the best.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved it!
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love this story. I love the aspect of Jimmy Stone, as there is so much mystery about him. This really should have happened instead of the 11th Doctor going off to find Amy.

This story is pure gold.

Oh, and I agree, I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this :)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
this was cute! got to love eleven.
darkpinkraven chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
lovee this story :p so well written and staying close to the charecters. well done )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story. I liked that Eleven got a moment with Rose. I'd like to think that maybe talking to him helped her see that Jimmy was cheating her wrong. I think the lightning could've been something courtesy of BAD WOLF. I also liked the way Rose was just annoyed with him in the beginning. Lol.
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really liked it! goodjob on Rose, thats just how I thought she would be. The only thing problem was that you were probably a bit early with 2002.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is very well written. Strong characterization, good imagery, and a little bit sweet and a little bit sour. I enjoyed reading it very much, thanks for deciding to post it. :)