Reviews for Empathy
Rennet chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Love it! When will the next chapter be up?
Linnadra chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
This is great, amazing even! I love it! Please, please continue writing and posting it!
It's wonderfully written and the plot is great! I love how you portray Nasuada and Saphira, as well as the two OCs.
So please post more?
Selah Ex Animo chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I must say, Nasuada recalling those passages from the "Dominance of Fate" at such a crucial time was particularly effective. The passages paint such a bleak, hopeless picture (of so /many/ dragons and Riders lost, all their strength useless before Galbatorix and Shruikan) that I can't help but fear for her and Saphira. "Dominance of Fate" immediately shows that Galbatorix is a threat; I think you make this point more emphatically than the canon itself does. I do wonder why mention of Galbatorix has not occurred much in the present time of this story, so far - while "Dominance" does show him for the monster that he is, I find myself wondering if he's grown more oppressive, and committed more atrocities, since then (to make him an immediate threat to Nasuada and Saphira). I suppose I shall have to read and find out, )
BelliCima chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh! _ This is so good! I had always wondered at how things would've been had there been a female Dragon Rider! Never considered making Nasuada one...but this is GREAT. I can't wait to see where this goes.

P.S.

I, for one, wholeheartedly cast my vote for a Nasuada/Eragon romance! (I think that they should get together in the Books, though I am not against Eragon/Arya.) I just think, since Arya shot him down (because of duty, etc.) and Nasuada's always there to listen to him, they'd make a great couple. :)

But it's your story. I'm sure I'll like it either way.
Dohnutninja1337 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Epicly awsomeness story just one question to next reviewer... What's an OC XD been bugging me for a while so plz let me know :D
Solangedrama chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Loved the chapter! It was absolutely amazing and I like your writing style. Update soon!

Solange x
shadowed breath chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
YAY! I am in utter estacy, I love the Chapter! - thank you So much for Updating! woop! *does the cha cha* I can't wait till the next chapter...! yay and Murtagh is gonna come soon! YAY!

I just LOVE the orginality of the story...very intriguing and unique...3

And this chapter may be filler ish but that certainly didn't take from how interesting it was.

good job.

Happy writing!
shadowed breath chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
UPDATE anyone? *looks around room for author* dude...where have you gone? I am totally in love with this story...and you just stopped writing it... *cries* what happened?

*jumps up and down* I cant wait for Murtagh to come into the picture...*squeel* ..i am not obssessed with him or anything..its just that i love the two of them together.

And this story is completely original. Its...omg..its just Awesome.. please don't croak on it.. i beg of you.

I shall be looking forward to an update. -
Adaiah chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
This story is extremely unique and captivating. I've never read an inheritance cycle fan fic like this.

Very good job!XD please update Soon!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
if its MxN then TxS would make sense, but, don't make thorn so stupid, personaly I like SxS pairing, lulz, but thorn saphira makes sense ish
Hazelcloud chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I'm so glad that you updated. I love this story and I really like how Nasuada and Saphira's friendship has developed. Hah I expect that Cassius won't last too much longer. I hope that you will update soon!
Tamera Ali chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Oh, i can't wait for the next installment! Keep it up!
Solangedrama chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Good thing that you are answering questions to those who wonder. Anywho update soon!
Hazelcloud chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Wow, I really like how unique this story is. It makes me wish that Nasuada was actually Saphira's rider. Will Eragon and Murtagh still be appearing in this story? I really hope so. Anyway, great story/chapter!
Tamera Ali chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Cassius already seems like a horrible, devious villain..I love it! Lol, can't wait for more. Thanks for the update!